Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Explorer

User Image

Guild Managers!
Hello there! We are currently interested in hiring three people to help Nir and I manage these guilds. Now, we're going to be very specific in who we hire.. We need people who are good at committing themselves to a shop. People who are creative and outgoing. People who know what Mystery Dungeon is all about. And people who love to roleplay! Roleplaying isn't the main issue here, the creativity is. But roleplaying is a big plus. You can apply for all three guilds with separate applications if you want, but we'll only hire one person per guild!

Info
For those of you out there who are interested, we are allowing the guild managers one completely customized character to act as an 'admin' specifically for the guild they manage. It can be anything under the Pokemon rainbow (sans legendaries and Ditto). The catch is that you are not allowed to have any other Pokemon in that guild until we are big enough to need two managers, and those admins will never evolve or level. Their job is to hand out quests -- at least one quest must be given out every two weeks. The person must be able to be creative about it, or at least be knowledgeable about Mystery Dungeon quests. There's always a Pokemon that needs help, along with a reward for successfully completing the quest -- but any participants, even if they fail the quest, will always receive experience points for effort. The manager must also be wary of the Pokemon in their guild, and make sure they do not cheat when posting in the leveling up or rank up threads.

Perks?
You get a special customized staff Pokemon which has a special Manager Rank, unobtainable any other way.
Each member of the guild they manage must listen to them.
Each quest you distribute earns you points for a custom Pokemon. (Perhaps even a legendary?)
This shop won't get much pay, seeing as I'd like it to be more about roleplaying than gold, however I might ponder giving 20k per month for outstanding guild managers.
You get inside scoop on everything Nir and I plot, as well as a chance to help us plot out things as well.
You will definitely be able to enter contests and games and everything else, as long as you don't stick the Pokemon you own into the guild you manage (yet)!
More to come? Maybe.

Prompt
Your guild masters have tasked you with an important mission. They've chosen you to deliver the tribute to the goddess Inamorata this year. To reach the shrine erected in her honor, you'll need to travel through the Steel Woods, well past the boundaries of Armonia. It's no wonder they've chosen a high ranking Pokemon such as yourself for the job; the Steel Woods are rumored to be a favored dwelling of dangerous rogue Pokemon. Along the way to the shrine, you hear the cries of a young Pokemon... probably one of the rogues' victims. You could stop to help, but your guild masters may not be pleased with you if you take too long to complete your mission...

For this prompt, think about how to best represent your Pokemon as a member of their respective guild. Feel free to use the guild masters or the goddess Inamorata in your response. Most of all, be creative!

Form
[b]HIRE ME, GUILD MASTER![/b]
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Pokemon:[/b]
[b]Pokemon's Name:[/b]
[b]Pokemon's Nature:[/b]
[b]Pokemon's Characteristic:[/b]
[b]Pokemon's Quote:[/b]
[b]Guild:[/b]
[b]Prompt Answer: [/b]
[b]Give us a creative quest:[/b]

Applicants
jackiee153 - Buttery Biscuits Rescuing Group - pg 35 - [x]
StarrySeas - Buttery Biscuits Rescuing Group - pg 37 - [x]
808 Waffles - Gracidea Trading Association - pg 45 - [x]
jackiee153 - Museum of Performing Arts - pg 74 - [x]
NaomiNaomi - Buttery Biscuits Rescuing Group - pg 75 - [x]
x Yuki Bear x - Museum of Performing Arts - Pg 245 - [x]

User Image

Sparkly Explorer

User Image

Banker!
We're also hiring someone to keep track of everyone's PokeMoney and items. It's not going to be that hard, honestly; they will have a thread they make in the guild, and have numbers indicating how much each Pokemon wants to deposit. Each person that wants to deposit something must post in that thread, and all the banker has to do is update. The banker will get their own staff character who does not evolve, as well points towards their own custom Pokemon.

Form
[u]THAT'S MY MONEY![/u]
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Pokemon: [/b]
[b]Pokemon's Name:[/b]
[b]Pokemon's Characteristic:[/b]
[b]Pokemon's Trait:[/b]
[b]Pokemon's Quote:[/b]
[b]Can you do simple math:[/b]
[b]Can we trust you to stay with the shop?[/b]
[b]Why do you want to be the Banker?[/b]

Applicants!
JessicaH123 - Pg 30 - [x]
shyanimegrl - Pg 30 - [x]
mewrose - Pg 30 - [x]
xKOVAKtheWOLFx - Pg 35 - [x]
Znaruto - Pg 38 - [x]
Kitomyx - Pg 43 - [x]
ToxikCupcakez - Pg 82 - [x]
NaomiNaomi - Pg 92 - [x]
Ruriska - Pg 94 - [x]
Lirende - Pg 134 - [x]

User Image

Sparkly Explorer

User Image

Referral Contest!
Welcome to the Referral contest! This one's gonna be a little different however.

First of all, you must post everyday in the guild thread in order to claim a point.
Then you get an extra point for each person you refer. (They must post who referred them!)
Then you get ANOTHER point if your person applies for Guild or Bank position.
And finally one last bonus point if the person referred is hired!!

All you have to do is carry a banner in your sig and get as many points as you can!! Everyone can do this, even people who have Pokemon already! Just remember, be fair -- don't bribe anyone, and know that if a person has already posted in thread even once, or to say you referred them, they cannot post again to earn you more points.

What can you win?
Now this is going to be very different, but I'm on a randomizing kick here. So there will be two winners, the ones who have the most points. When I close the contest on hiring day, I will quote the winners. Then, on livestream I will show myself randomizing TWO Pokemon per winner.

From there you can choose which of the two randomized Pokemon you want, and Nir and I will get to work on it. I know this is strange, but this also give you a chance to win a SUPER LEGENDARY. No Pokemon will be excluded from the randomizer, so if you're lucky, Arceus might pop up... That one we will most likely never give out unless it is a very special and rare occasion.

NOW GO OUT THERE AND REFER PEOPLE!

User Image

Sparkly Explorer

User Image
User Image

An auction for EVERYONE to enter. The catch is: You must bid with someone else, or if you bid on your ownm you must give it away... and the two of them must stay in the same guild, be related as mother/son, and be onthe same team. Forever O MO!

But otherwise everything else is up to your chosing...

To bid post..

[color=#6699FF] [USERNAME] and [USERNAME] give [AMOUNT OF] kisses to the fairies of the sea![/color]

There is no autobid.
The Auction will end on October 31st at 10pm EST with an Anti snipe guard of 10 minutes.

HIGHBID: Quiftan and Fea Line - 370k

Sparkly Explorer

Alright I think that's enough 8D;
... To be officially opened tomorrow.

Sparkly Explorer

And we're open heart

Eloquent Pusher

Eloquent Pusher

Definitely need to work on the background story >:UU

Eloquent Pusher

-thinking of making quizzes for the first few interested people.. to get the first Pokemon here..-

Combative Foe

15,225 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Best wishes! 8'D

Eloquent Pusher

Dangerous Werewolf

7,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100