Welcome to Gaia! ::

•°o.O---------O.o°•

Hiii,
since the economy on here is ever changing & people are offering me WAYYY more (100mil for a fullbody XD ) than what I had my art priced at, I would like to know what people think I should have these priced at ^u^
So this is my deviantArt, gaia_angelleft http://drawing-rainbow.deviantart.com/ gaia_angelright

I'd like to know what you guys think my art is worth, just base prices:
SAMPLES
Chibi:
1. Chibi (would be fully coloured, this is a special commission I call scribbles that I do once in a while for a dollar)
2. Chibi
3.Chibi
Full body:
1. Full Body
2. Full Body
3. Full Body
Headshot:
1.Headshot
2.Headshot
Sketches:
1. Sketch
2http://fav.me/d5qv21c]Sketch
3. Sketch
4. Sketch

I am pretty much willing to try to draw anything 3nodding

Thank you all so mcuh for your help!!!!! heart whee

•°o.O---------O.o°•
Please help! ~ Bump

Hopping Sex Symbol

I'm not the best at pricing but for fullbody color around 10m.
Sneaky Foo Foo Bunny

Thanks for your suggestion, although I have been offered 100mil fer a fullbody colour just recently X)

Hopping Sex Symbol

LadyDemorra
Sneaky Foo Foo Bunny

Thanks for your suggestion, although I have been offered 100mil fer a fullbody colour just recently X)

Lmao, I meant to put 10b. When I read your post I was like 100b?!?
Your art is amazing and you should be getting a s**t ton more gold than 100m, you need to price in the billions. Ive been looking at what people are charging in the shops getting 8-10b and your art blows then outta the water.
Sneaky Foo Foo Bunny
LadyDemorra
Sneaky Foo Foo Bunny

Lmao, I meant to put 10b. When I read your post I was like 100b?!?
Your art is amazing and you should be getting a s**t ton more gold than 100m, you need to price in the billions. Ive been looking at what people are charging in the shops getting 8-10b and your art blows then outta the water.

I just died a little on the inside, in a good way XD <3 You are way too sweet <3
All your kind words crying Thank you!

xhuu's Wife

Married Millionaire

22,800 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Married 100
  • Over Easy 100
To be honest, i think you should tweak your anatomy for the face a little~

anyways~
Chibis: ~50m
FB: ~200-300m
Headshots: 50m

to be quite frank, i wouldn't buy the above styles. It just seems off to me, probably something to do with anatomy.

I'd buy your sketch style though, that would easily go for around 300m each.

If you're ever in doubt, just post a bribe shop with your ABSOLUTE minimum and see what kind of offers you get!
Sorry if this seems harsh, but as an art buyer who's spent billions on art and constantly stalks art shops, i think this eval. is fair.~
Best of luck!
Evelin333
To be honest, i think you should tweak your anatomy for the face a little~

anyways~
Chibis: ~50m
FB: ~200-300m
Headshots: 50m

to be quite frank, i wouldn't buy the above styles. It just seems off to me, probably something to do with anatomy.

I'd buy your sketch style though, that would easily go for around 300m each.

If you're ever in doubt, just post a bribe shop with your ABSOLUTE minimum and see what kind of offers you get!
Sorry if this seems harsh, but as an art buyer who's spent billions on art and constantly stalks art shops, i think this eval. is fair.~
Best of luck!

Its not that harsh razz
Although would you mind elaborating on the anatomy part, for example, for the sketch did you mean the chibi or the fullbody one? Thank you for your suggestions whee

xhuu's Wife

Married Millionaire

22,800 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Married 100
  • Over Easy 100
LadyDemorra

Its not that harsh razz
Although would you mind elaborating on the anatomy part, for example, for the sketch did you mean the chibi or the fullbody one? Thank you for your suggestions whee

ah thank you, i was worried~
Here we go!
this one
These eyes are too close to each other, it makes the face seem...off? also, try to center the lips (you should be able to draw a line though the center of the nose and the cupid bow/center of lips and chin).
this one
the right eye should be moved away from the left eye a little more. once again, the closeness of the eyes is the issue. considering your angle, the right eye should be placed a little HIGHER than the left to account for perception (that is, an object appears smaller the further away it is!)
Similarily, the left shoulder should be higher and a little more... back? to account for the angle.
this one
Same thing with the eyes and the shoulders. Take into account the angle
The hand holding the tail, it's angle is much too sharp. it looks like 90 degrees! try a softer curve~
this one
again, eyes and shoulders~
Your cloak is also remarkable straight! It doesn't fit with the pose/angle. Try a slight curve/angle to the cloak
this one
Your eye is WAY too close to the nose,move it towards the ear~ Her neck is a tad long too.
also your torse is not angled right. judging by her face, the right side should be HIGHER (slightly) than the left

Just to be clear, when i say left/right side i mean based on the person is facing!

this is the sketch i was talking about
the proportions, angles are perf.
Evelin333
LadyDemorra

Its not that harsh razz

ah thank you, i was worried~
Here we go!
this one
These eyes are too close to each other, it makes the face seem...off? also, try to center the lips (you should be able to draw a line though the center of the nose and the cupid bow/center of lips and chin).
this one
the right eye should be moved away from the left eye a little more. once again, the closeness of the eyes is the issue. considering your angle, the right eye should be placed a little HIGHER than the left to account for perception (that is, an object appears smaller the further away it is!)
Similarily, the left shoulder should be higher and a little more... back? to account for the angle.
this one
Same thing with the eyes and the shoulders. Take into account the angle
The hand holding the tail, it's angle is much too sharp. it looks like 90 degrees! try a softer curve~
this one
again, eyes and shoulders~
Your cloak is also remarkable straight! It doesn't fit with the pose/angle. Try a slight curve/angle to the cloak
this one
Your eye is WAY too close to the nose,move it towards the ear~ Her neck is a tad long too.
also your torse is not angled right. judging by her face, the right side should be HIGHER (slightly) than the left

Just to be clear, when i say left/right side i mean based on the person is facing!

this is the sketch i was talking about
the proportions, angles are perf.

So just the eyes then really? Okay thanks whee

xhuu's Wife

Married Millionaire

22,800 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Married 100
  • Over Easy 100
LadyDemorra

So just the eyes then really? Okay thanks whee

Basically watch out for: eyes, lips/center line, ANGLE (v. important), shoulders and neck~
Sorry if i offended you /icangetlikethatoops
Bumpp ~ All help is appreciated!!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas