Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darling

I'm thinking about opening a shop/reviving an old one or just trying my luck in the request forums because lataley I've been doing some freebies-

BUT I do not quite know what to price it at, which is where you come in. I have a general idea of about 40 - 70k but I don't know.

FULL BODY SAMLES:

BUST/THIGH UP SAMLES:

I realize If I colored it would probably be a lot higher in price- but alas I suck at colouring so just give me a black and white price range.
And like stated before, I will price you back.

PLEASE AND THANK YOU c:
I pay 30k for all of them.

could price my back please and thanks you!!!

User Image

Darling

pinkracer719
I pay 30k for all of them.

could price my back please and thanks you!!!
example

Thank you, and do you have any general feedback to help me get it to a higher price?

Well-
:T how do I put this, It's a nice quick line-to-line drawing as I see it, but due to the fact most Gaians just want avi art/ OC art, I do not think it would price very high, you might try your luck for people in the request forums (looking for animals) though.

But it looks rather quick and somewhat sloppy, my pricing would have to be: 100g

Darling

200k for a full body color sounds about right.

As a heads up, this forum is pretty slow. You might want to avoid bumping unless you're falling off the first page. When people see a high post count, they assume you've already been helped.

Loverboy

Chocobosweet

Edit: I looked them over again, actually, so I revoke my previous pricing. I might pay you more for them if I was to order them. <.< I'm cheap. They are probably worth more then I say I'd pay for them razz So you could offer more for them and people will probably pay you that price for it. I'd say around 150k for a full body though, because I can find some colored ones for about 200k. You have a very nice style though, Chocie, thought colorless CAN turn people off. I'd say find art that you think is around the quality of your own, look at their colored price and slash 20k from it. Might give you a better figure.

Of course you could always open a bribe shop and let people pay what they want too, with a min of course. (a min of like 60k for full body or something like that. Of course more money = more time, so they should watch what they pay you.)

(This means I might order from you razz )

Darling

MistressRosalyn
Chocobosweet

Edit: I looked them over again, actually, so I revoke my previous pricing. I might pay you more for them if I was to order them. <.< I'm cheap. They are probably worth more then I say I'd pay for them razz So you could offer more for them and people will probably pay you that price for it. I'd say around 150k for a full body though, because I can find some colored ones for about 200k. You have a very nice style though, Chocie, thought colorless CAN turn people off. I'd say find art that you think is around the quality of your own, look at their colored price and slash 20k from it. Might give you a better figure.

Of course you could always open a bribe shop and let people pay what they want too, with a min of course. (a min of like 60k for full body or something like that. Of course more money = more time, so they should watch what they pay you.)

(This means I might order from you razz )

Aww shucks, I didn't even get to see what you first said xD shucks, thanks Miss-
I very recently opened an art shop though, not a bribe though because I still don't feel very confident with my skills for that :c I will one day, when I can color.

My Art Shop!! Though I decided to make the prices under 100K, which I'm hoping was reasonable enough- So maybe you should stop by there and I'll see what I can do for you . u .

Loverboy

Chocobosweet

Aww shucks, I didn't even get to see what you first said xD shucks, thanks Miss-
I very recently opened an art shop though, not a bribe though because I still don't feel very confident with my skills for that :c I will one day, when I can color.

My Art Shop!! Though I decided to make the prices under 100K, which I'm hoping was reasonable enough- So maybe you should stop by there and I'll see what I can do for you . u .

razz You don't get to see O.O

Yesh dou. I will look it over in the morning when I'm more awake! Bookmarked for now!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff