Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'm not interested in making a shop or an auction right now but I was just wondering about how much my art would be worth in gaia gold...

So for a sketch like the picture(waist-up) below... how much gold would it be worth? 4laugh

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I'd really appreciate your help! heart
Thank you! ^_^
Personally, I'd pay up to 10-15K for a piece like that. Double that price if you do a good job coloring as you do with your line art. ^-^
Ohtar Niniel
Personally, I'd pay up to 10-15K for a piece like that. Double that price if you do a good job coloring as you do with your line art. ^-^

Oh, thank you very much for your comment! ^_^
My colored pictures would look like this picture below:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Thank you again! smile
^o.o^ Yus, I'd deffinantly pay 20-30k for that. lol But that's just my thoughts personally. Your artwork is beautiful. ^.^
Ohtar Niniel
^o.o^ Yus, I'd deffinantly pay 20-30k for that. lol But that's just my thoughts personally. Your artwork is beautiful. ^.^

Hehe, thank you very much again! I feel honored! biggrin heart *hugs*

Rarook's Queen

That. Is. Gorgeous. *0*

At least 10k for one. ^^ For full body colored work, with a BG? Hmm...at least 25k, probably. *0*

Best of luck! heart

CherryRo's Waifu

Cuddly Lunatic

First one around 10k..the second one...wow...like 30k...thats a lovely bg!!!
TiltedHaloPs44
That. Is. Gorgeous. *0*

At least 10k for one. ^^ For full body colored work, with a BG? Hmm...at least 25k, probably. *0*

Best of luck! heart

Thank you! mrgreen heart
Juliaenna
First one around 10k..the second one...wow...like 30k...thats a lovely bg!!!

Thank you for your suggestion! 4laugh heart

Fluffy Bunny

For the first sketch, I'd pay 15k :3

For a full-body, fully colored piece with background, i'd say 35~50k 3nodding

I do hope you open up a shop, or maybe a joint shop... art such as yours is really hard to come by <3
mii.ne
For the first sketch, I'd pay 15k :3

For a full-body, fully colored piece with background, i'd say 35~50k 3nodding

I do hope you open up a shop, or maybe a joint shop... art such as yours is really hard to come by <3

Thanks a lot! biggrin 4laugh heart heart
But I'm pretty sure that I won't open a shop though.... T_Y

Thank you again~ mrgreen
10-30k for the first one, and for the background (if you add a bit more shine to her eyes to have a bit more life); 50-100k. 3nodding

Shameless Lover

Still to low in prices..
Lineart like the first could be over 40-50k
Coloring with a background could easily go above 100k especially if you do it in that quality.
My sketches go for 50k and that's not even lineart.
Awe they're gorgeous. I'd say somewhere inbetween what people have been saying. If you do an art auction or something, you can find out exactly how high some people are willing to go ninja
Darek Khort
10-30k for the first one, and for the background (if you add a bit more shine to her eyes to have a bit more life); 50-100k. 3nodding

Thanks a lot for your suggestion! ^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces