Welcome to Gaia! ::

Feral Fatcat

I just logged back on for the first time since last June andddd im not use to the explosive inflation prices...so I would like to know basically is

1) I do Animal Tarot Readings how much should I be basing my prices off of?

2) In terms of artwork how much do headshots, chibi crap, busts, full bodys and full colored digital art go for? How much is it if its done by more traditional means such as crayon/pencil?
I don't have any newer samples but lets just assume that I don't draw like a 3rd grader and the art is decent- not realistic- more cartoonish if anything

Devoted Prophet

Well, iirc, I checked the shops before and the lowest traditional art being sold there was 15 billion. My friend told me that if I ever do fullbody digital with flat colors, base price should be 50 billion (both for bribes and actual prices)

Of course, all of this is my opinion and even I'm still kinda off about this so, I have no idea if any of what I said is the quo OTL"

Feral Fatcat

Erandia
Well, iirc, I checked the shops before and the lowest traditional art being sold there was 15 billion. My friend told me that if I ever do fullbody digital with flat colors, base price should be 50 billion (both for bribes and actual prices)

Of course, all of this is my opinion and even I'm still kinda off about this so, I have no idea if any of what I said is the quo OTL"

I appreciate your feedback! Have a nice holiday!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff