Welcome to Gaia! ::

Interest Count

+1 0.7037037037037 70.4% [ 19 ]
-1 0.14814814814815 14.8% [ 4 ]
0 0.14814814814815 14.8% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 27 ]
< 1 2 3 4 ... 16 17 18 >

Versatile Businesswoman

I think I want somebody to reshade the hippocampus... and maybe even the humanoids... that way I can just have everything with cel-shading... ninja

Versatile Businesswoman

*coloring*

Wind-up Waffles

So how does the affiliate contest work? Will there be a form to post up every day?

Versatile Businesswoman

Ah, yes. So I know.

I'll go ahead and add that. Thanks for reminding me. heart

Versatile Businesswoman

There. And I went ahead and credited you for all three days so far (since I saw the link in your sig already). whee

Wind-up Waffles

Oh! There we go. ^^ I'll definitely try to post that up every day. I think I put the banner in my sig yesterday, possibly the day before... but I don't think it was all three days. owo <3

Versatile Businesswoman

Well, it would be three counting today if it was the day before. 3nodding I only opened the thread on Friday.

Wind-up Waffles

Hm, then I suppose 3 it is! xD
I'm... a little confused. What is this? It sounds cool, but... I'm sorry, I'm a newbe...

Versatile Businesswoman

New to breedables in general? http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/breedable-changing-pets/a-complete-n00bs-guide-to-bcp/t.68919606/
That's a really helpful thread.

Were you confused about something specific?

Versatile Businesswoman

RoseEgg

If you don't even know what the B/C is (which I realized might be the case last night) it's referring to the forum for Breedable and Changing Pets.

Basically, someone draws art (either a base or unique art) and that art is sold or given away as someone's pet. There are lots of different shops with different themes and different requirements on for pets and their owners. Some require you to RP regularly, while others have no requirements, once the original price has been paid.

What makes B/C pets different from any other 'pet' art you can get in Minishops or wherever else you might find it is the Breedable part and the Changing part. Usually, pets will 'grow' through certain stages to reach adulthood or whatever equivalent. Once they get there, they can usually be 'bred' with another pet from the same shop and they have babies (which usually belong to the owners of the parents, unless the shop has other rules).

7,350 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Wall Street 200
Awwwuh! X3 You're using my guide! <3 Yaaay!

Versatile Businesswoman

xd It's actually even listed at the bottom of the rules section in the guild. I found it very accurate.

7,350 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Wall Street 200
I'm glad! It's always really exciting to me when someone uses it to help out newbies. :3 I tried to make it the best I could, and I am happy that it turned out well enough to be put to common usage!

Versatile Businesswoman

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces