Interest Count

+1 0.7037037037037 70.4% [ 19 ]
-1 0.14814814814815 14.8% [ 4 ]
0 0.14814814814815 14.8% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 27 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18

Amorous Firestarter

It's coming, I promise x.x

Computer didn't save the preteen female. Finishing that right now.

Amorous Firestarter

Dapper Dabbler

User Image
            This is epic, and ever sine I first saw it I've been meaning to pop my head in. If you would ever like some assistance with graphic, cert, profile or web design, just let me know! My shop, 'Wombat Designs', is in my sig :]
            /can also do imagemaps, if you fancy an imagemap map of the world

Amorous Firestarter

Amorous Firestarter

Versatile Businesswoman

Sorry I disappeared. Found a new love, but that doesn't mean I plan to abandon this shop. I just started making jewelry too. heart

Zealot

I realize this isn't what you are looking for, but I may be willing to provide base sketches for the phoenix stages (esp adult/perhaps elder) I'd offer more but unfortunately I do not have the time due to real life complications.

Just thought I'd throw it out there. Perhaps it will help you out. c:

Amorous Firestarter

I like you already <3

Your name reminded me of Arbys.. (Hope that isnt offensive), and I *love* Arbys!

Versatile Businesswoman

Aribis
I realize this isn't what you are looking for, but I may be willing to provide base sketches for the phoenix stages (esp adult/perhaps elder) I'd offer more but unfortunately I do not have the time due to real life complications.

Just thought I'd throw it out there. Perhaps it will help you out. c:
I'd love for you to do the sketches, and maybe if things get sorted out and you have more time you could ink them if I haven't found anybody else? As long as some of this stuff ends up taking, I wouldn't doubt it could happen. Still, I'll look for someone to ink... and maybe even try myself.

I'll PM you to discuss price for the sketches. whee

Zealot

Jaded Sunset

heehee <3 funny. I wish I liked Arby's more...I was forced to eat it one too many times as a kid. Ruined the experienced.

Japi

Sure, sure. I can't get to them immediately (schoolwork, commissions, etc) but hopefully I can start sketching them in 2 weeks or so--bah, school. As for the inking....a very tentative maybe. Lining has never been my strong suit digitally, so finding someone else may be faster for ya.

On another note, typically I stream whenever I am drawing digitally-- so when I get a free moment to work on these guys you are more than happy to watch~

Amorous Firestarter

I ink too <3 Which doesn't say much, since I've been SO slow at Templating, lol. I do have a couple more about done though. My shop's stuff will be slow coloring-wise for a month so I'll be able to really crank them out now.

Arbys.. Yum! When I lived in Ann Arbor, it was practically across the street so we ate there ALL the time.. Got real sick of it, and just started eating it again after about 6 years. Now I'm totally hooked to the cheddar!

Versatile Businesswoman

Sounds awesome. Like I said stuff takes a long time so both of you are fine on your time tables. Also it might be fun to try my hand at lining. But it's still nice to have a backup plan.

Amorous Firestarter

I love inking! <3 Way more than templating, lol. What program do you have to use?

Versatile Businesswoman

Photoshop. heart

Versatile Businesswoman

YES! I've figured out a way to add Hydras and Coatls back in! whee

Oh, aaaaaaaaaaaand we're back and trying this again!

Just working on making some adjustments and evaluating what I've got so far.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff