+ 1 1 100.0% [ 34 ]
Total Votes:[ 34 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 71 72 73 > >>

Feral Wife

14,200 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Hero 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
not bad, gonna try and play and finish a persona game, methinks. the combat system is really hard for me to get my head around.

Dedicated Bunny

persona persona persona social links social links social links

What persona game are you gonna play?

Dapper Explorer

The battle system does take some getting used to, but I'm sure you'll do well!

Feral Wife

14,200 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Hero 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
saedusk
persona persona persona social links social links social links

What persona game are you gonna play?

uh the one I got on my psp.... Persona... is a PSX game, as far back as I could find. I don't think its number one but its about as far back as I could get User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I'm really 'eerckk' with the getting the monsters to like me and turn into cards. I just do not get how to make it work. And I hate three out of four of my companions. they are obnoxious. T__T;

Dedicated Bunny

That Persona is the first one, just the psp version of it. It is kind of slow and harder to get into, I'd probably just look up the right way to charm the monsters 'cause it's really best to have a good selection. If you don't like the characters, though, maybe you should just play a different one, lol.
I'd recommend Persona 3 for the psp, if so.

Feral Wife

14,200 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Hero 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
ohh cool. I've seen it around, I might give it a try. I thought there were older persona games made on snes or something?

Dapper Explorer

Feral Wife

14,200 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Hero 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
got persona 3 and started it, much more likable, imo. do the persona games actually have a plot though? like an overarching quest/achievement (i.e. save the world? rescue the princess?) so far it seems like its just random stuff.

edit: two hours later bits of plot start popping out... hmm
*struggles with her nook* 8|

Tipsy Fatcat

-checking in-

Dapper Explorer

What is it about Akihiko the demands all of my love?

Player

Auric Halcyon

You don't actually get into the plot until half way through the game.
i really dislike persona 3 xD
there are only a few characters that I didn't want to punch in the face
and the plot is slow and the grinding is so AUGH.

and ******** hama/mudo spells (but I bashed that over the head already)

the only save grace of that game was the soundtrack

sorry i felt like ranting at you emo

Player

Kinorin
What is it about Akihiko the demands all of my love?

he's soooo friggin adorable.

underneath that cold, distant shell, is just a shy boy xD

aw gawd that scene when you were trying to pick up chicks on the beach was hilarious.
he seriously doesn't know how to flirt with girls.

he's the only character i can tolerate in p3 xD

Feral Wife

14,200 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Hero 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
mrs cannibal
Auric Halcyon

You don't actually get into the plot until half way through the game.
i really dislike persona 3 xD
there are only a few characters that I didn't want to punch in the face
and the plot is slow and the grinding is so AUGH.

and ******** hama/mudo spells (but I bashed that over the head already)

the only save grace of that game was the soundtrack

sorry i felt like ranting at you emo

Ahh, yeah, there are like tiny hints so far I'm like 'so basically I grind love and attention until it's happy with me?' T__T;; I don't mind dating sim style stuff, but the amalgamation between turn based combat and dating sim is a little hard to get motivated for. Its like mixing dinner with desert. Sure I like roast chicken followed by pudding, but I don't realllly want roast chicken mashed into my pudding on my plate.
I don't mind the characters so much in this, I think its because I can imagine that the MC is playing to the raging yaoi fuel in my head and flirting with the boys, and I do like Iori and Akihiko so far. Yukari is... tolerable... so far. The characters in the first one I *really* didn't like.
I think I'm just bred on the FF universe, which in comparison to disgea and persona, get into the point a lot faster. The idea of 100 hours of gameplay is not for me.
So far; I like the combat, and I'm swinging into things a bit, but I'm likely to get frustrated with trying to please all the NPCs. This one chick wants me to be in the student council, but that takes time away from kendo practice with handsome men and my afternoons going to ramen joint to chat up my future uke-in-law. I cannot make them all happy; and I can't be watching to see if the girl is lying on a couch every day to know if we're going to the tower place. Why can't she use a phone and be like 'hey, lets go stay up late and fight monsters, because I'm secretly hoping you'll turn straight for me or the other girl' then I can be like 'but Kenji and I are going to sing karaoke and I'mma get him drunk and take his desire to ask innane questions about my relationship to random Yukari away from him.'

/end fangirl fantasy. ^______^
*flops around on the floor like a fish*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas