Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lurker/Active Counter!

+ 1 1 100.0% [ 34 ]
Total Votes:[ 34 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 66 67 68 69 70 ... 71 72 73 >
Haha, it happens! My mom used to love orange, she claims, but everything is blue now. The living room, the kitchen, the cars, the curtains, the deco... she wanted this house because it was blue, no joke!

*back to watching Persona 4 walkthrough!*

I had to find another, I don't think the last one was complete... unsure this one is either, though! D:

Eloquent Exhibitionist

Kinorin
grasshopper pie
I find myself leaning toward yellows and oranges nowadays. It used to be purple, and before that green. You can guess which era my avatar hails from. xD

Color shifting is the story of my life .____.;;

Apple Blossom19

I always meant to get into MKR, but I always get distracted. How would you rate it out of 10?
I'm a bit prejudiced to CLAMP and think all their anime/series is good (cept second season Tsubasa anime... that just sucked like a bucket of ticks), HOWEVER: Since the only other CLAMP anime/series I was into before that was Cardcaptor Sakura, I thought it would be a nice, sweet, Magical Girl anime.

Let me tell you, it starts out sweet, (and is sweet over all), however it gets darker as the series goes on, and ends in a OMFGWTFBBQSAUCE NO ******** WAY JAW DROP OF EPIC PROPORTIONS.

I have seen the first season of the anime, and own all the Manga. (plus special extra paper dolls : P ) I recommend both anime and manga highly. cat_3nodding (the anime and manga end differently in part two btw, just to let you know.)

Eloquent Exhibitionist

grasshopper pie
Haha, it happens! My mom used to love orange, she claims, but everything is blue now. The living room, the kitchen, the cars, the curtains, the deco... she wanted this house because it was blue, no joke!

*back to watching Persona 4 walkthrough!*

I had to find another, I don't think the last one was complete... unsure this one is either, though! D:
I'm sure you know that there are two different endings in the game ( I am sure the anime has it too? Idk about the anime though ^^"" Could be wrong xD)

Hilarious Shapeshifter

I color shift a lot too, but I tend to enjoy earthy palletes and warm palletes with splashes of cool here or there. Like browns, reds, yellows, oranges, white, and sometimes a bit of blue. v uv <33

Dapper Explorer

Magician Arcana
I color shift a lot too, but I tend to enjoy earthy palletes and warm palletes with splashes of cool here or there. Like browns, reds, yellows, oranges, white, and sometimes a bit of blue. v uv <33

Those colors remind me of cinnamon, apples, and sweet potatoes. Delcious warm fall foods.

Apple Blossom19

I'll have to check it out then. I'm a big fan of stories that start sweet and get dark or crazy!

Official paper dolls? That sounds beyond awesome!

Hilarious Shapeshifter

Kinorin

Omg Cinnamon and Sweet Potatoes are my secret weakness. Like I eat SP all through the year. They just so nummy. My mom makes this baked dish of Zucchini, SP, and Yams. <3 It's reallly good and because of the natural sugars in the veggies, when they're baked it's sweet and the flavors are great with a little salt emotion_drool

Dapper Explorer

Magician Arcana
Kinorin

Omg Cinnamon and Sweet Potatoes are my secret weakness. Like I eat SP all through the year. They just so nummy. My mom makes this baked dish of Zucchini, SP, and Yams. <3 It's reallly good and because of the natural sugars in the veggies, when they're baked it's sweet and the flavors are great with a little salt emotion_drool

omg emotion_jawdrop

Your mom has the right idea!!!

Eloquent Exhibitionist

Kinorin
Magician Arcana

Those colors remind me of cinnamon, apples, and sweet potatoes. Delcious warm fall foods.

Apple Blossom19

I'll have to check it out then. I'm a big fan of stories that start sweet and get dark or crazy!

Official paper dolls? That sounds beyond awesome!
Not that I cut them out. I am a rabid fan and try to keep things in good condition. I like it cause it has possible spoilers cat_whee

You would like their series X (aka: X/1999), but if you wanna read that, there is a sort of "Prologue" series called Tokyo Babylon (has that series). With CLAMP you get a mixed bag, and that's one of the things I love about them cat_whee
Apple Blossom19
I'm sure you know that there are two different endings in the game ( I am sure the anime has it too? Idk about the anime though ^^"" Could be wrong xD)

Haha, my worry is not so much the plot as it is the fandom. I figure I'm missing a lot of dialogue because I only see the one option as it is, but fun fact: Cake went into this having no idea about anything about Persona! 8D

Eloquent Exhibitionist

grasshopper pie
Apple Blossom19

Haha, my worry is not so much the plot as it is the fandom. I figure I'm missing a lot of dialogue because I only see the one option as it is, but fun fact: Cake went into this having no idea about anything about Persona! 8D
Me too. I saw this and had to see the anime xD Luckily Hulu had the Dubed version xD

Hilarious Shapeshifter

There's actually 3 endings in the game! Oh wait, no... 4!
2 Bad endings
1 Good ending
1 True ending. c8

Timid Bear

Malevolent Shapeshifter

No one is gonna keep me down! >O

XD Kidding. I'll be back tomorrow! I miss you guys 8( And I have awesome sekrit things to show staff upon my return!

Eloquent Exhibitionist

Magician Arcana
2 Bad endings
1 Good ending
1 True ending. c8
Hummm Apple must play this game : D

Hilarious Shapeshifter

Apple Blossom19
Magician Arcana
2 Bad endings
1 Good ending
1 True ending. c8
Hummm Apple must play this game : D

You should! It's really fun. c: <3 I love it. Yosuke bby is my favorite.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games