Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tiny Crimester

I only make pencil sketches. Got software and hardware problems...
Bust, Waistup or Full? I also do chibis.
I don't really know what to ask for these in the current economy...

(I must have made a billion of these threads but I always forget...)

Garbage Friend

11,725 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conversationalist 100
Wow, your art is really incredible. ._.
I love the way you draw hair.
I'd say if you did a bit of editing on your computer to make the lines darker and more prominent, I'd give you around 2-3bil for a full body.

Big Bad Desu's Waifu

Vermillion Nymph

16,275 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Dragon Master 50
Hmm maybe:
bust/waist - 800mil - 2bil
full body - 3 - 4 bil
chibis - 300mil - 700mil

I'm assuming they'll be done in full detail no matter what tier people choose. And without color. o w o

MrThesaurus
Wow, your art is really incredible. ._.
I love the way you draw hair.
I'd say if you did a bit of editing on your computer to make the lines darker and more prominent, I'd give you around 2-3bil for a full body.

I think the question was about pencil sketches, not computer ones. smile If you have a better estimate for pencil drawings, it'd be good to hear.

Garbage Friend

11,725 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conversationalist 100
Jules Aberth
I think the question was about pencil sketches, not computer ones. smile If you have a better estimate for pencil drawings, it'd be good to hear.

I didn't mean that he should draw over it digitally. I just meant that he could edit the photo on Photoshop or Photobucket or something to make the lines he drew with pencil a bit darker so you could see them better. <.<

Tiny Crimester

MrThesaurus
I didn't mean that he should draw over it digitally. I just meant that he could edit the photo on Photoshop or Photobucket or something to make the lines he drew with pencil a bit darker so you could see them better. <.<
.........................I'm starting to think either my laptop screen, or everyone else's is ******** up. I've heard comments like yours so much, it's like they're not looking at the same picture. o . o;;;

Garbage Friend

11,725 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conversationalist 100
Wearwoof
MrThesaurus
.........................I'm starting to think either my laptop screen, or everyone else's is ******** up. I've heard comments like yours so much, it's like they're not looking at the same picture. o . o;;;

Hmm. Maybe.
You should try looking at your artwork on another computer to see if that's the case. x3
If not, maybe it's just personal opinion from a lot of different gaians. x3

Shameless Lunatic

First off let me say that I love your username! Second you have some awesome skill and some amazing artwork!

I certainly agree with the previously stated prices of 800-2 bil for bust/waist, full body 3-4 bil and chibis ranging from 300 to 700 mil.

The picture quality is good on this screen for my computer, but they do look much lighter on the second screen in my setup. I think the MrThesaurus may have a good suggestion of altering your contrast and brightness just a tiny bit when you scan them in. That can often be done with the scanning program itself OR with very simple and free programs like Irfanview. Again, beautiful artwork. I would pay IRL money for one of those!

Tiny Crimester

GalateasFire
First off let me say that I love your username! Second you have some awesome skill and some amazing artwork!

I certainly agree with the previously stated prices of 800-2 bil for bust/waist, full body 3-4 bil and chibis ranging from 300 to 700 mil.

The picture quality is good on this screen for my computer, but they do look much lighter on the second screen in my setup. I think the MrThesaurus may have a good suggestion of altering your contrast and brightness just a tiny bit when you scan them in. That can often be done with the scanning program itself OR with very simple and free programs like Irfanview. Again, beautiful artwork. I would pay IRL money for one of those!
Thanks! o u o For... all the things. n w n

I've been thinking about setting up a website for real money commissions, but ... so much work.... xD OTL I'm not sure what Gaia's policy on stuff like that, so I don't want to bring it here.

Shameless Lunatic

Wearwoof
GalateasFire

Thanks! o u o For... all the things. n w n

I've been thinking about setting up a website for real money commissions, but ... so much work.... xD OTL I'm not sure what Gaia's policy on stuff like that, so I don't want to bring it here.

You are very very welcome!!

That is a good question. I've seen a whole bunch of artist with real money commissions offered but they usually offer something like headshots or busts for gold and then anything larger for real money. Many of them seem to have Deviantart Accounts where they offer commissions and I have seen quite a few on Tumblr as well. If you do, remember to include the shipping in the price. biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff