Welcome to Gaia! ::

Romantic Man-Lover

Hiring

Currently we're looking for: a lineartist. We need base lines! You don't have to stick around, if you don't want to, but we offer you the option to if you'd like!

Requirements:

° Payment will be gold.

° Please be available in some way or another for us to contact you.

° Easy to communicate and work with. We're chill, understanding, and easygoing people, but we're also going to be honest about what we think. Please don't take what we say as an attack on your character or skill.

° While we don't need you to be super speedy fast getting the lines made, we would appreciate some consistent progress and dedication in them being done, or at least updates on them.

° If you do want to be apart of the staff, we'll need someone who is active. While we understand that things happen, and irl is far more important, disappearing for months without word is what we want to avoid.

About the lines:

° We have a specific vision for what we want, along with style. Please don't feel offended should we not choose you!

° There are two options in regards to what we need:
a.] base, humanlike, lines. So no hair, clothes, or the ilk will be required for you to make should you be hired.
b.] The same as above, + uniform bases as well.
You are free to pick either or for your application. What ever works for you!

° The age/look we're going for in the lines is teenager, that can pass for older or midway through the teen years.

If you have any questions regarding the hiring process/application, please do not hesitate to PM or quote me!

Post this form in thread, should you be interested:

[size=11]
[b]Username[/b]:
[b]Activity[/b]: { roughly how often are you online? }
[b]Position[/b]: Part of the team/Just the lines { would you be staying on with us, or just providing lines for us? }
[b]What lines are you willing to make for us?[/b] body/body+uniforms
[b]Previous employment[/b]: { other b/c shops you've worked in. if none, that's fine! }
[b]Previous employers[/b]: { same deal as above. }
[b]Previous experience of any kind[/b]: { anything not related to b/c stuff. }
[b]References[/b]: { anyone who can vouche for your work ethic. If no one, that's fine! Leave blank. }
[b]Samples of work[/b]:
[/size]

End date: tbd

Applicants:
-
-

past hiring:

End date: Roughly at the end of April

Applicants:

Lollipop x L u x u r y
kittycat fiend

Romantic Man-Lover

ok done posting.

Whooo you finally posted it! :]

Romantic Man-Lover

only took me 50 years to. B}

Sweet, will take another eighty billion years to post the official thread now. 8]

Romantic Man-Lover

yes, that sounds perfect to me. maybe add in an additional 42 days, and 6 months.

Add in an extra 3 hours and 38 seconds just to be safe hehe

Romantic Man-Lover

oh gosh yes, good call. man that would have been embarrassing. phewww.

Don't worry, I gotcha covered.

Romantic Man-Lover

hey I kinda want to draw some poke's. but I'm 2tired. help me onanox. you're my only hope.

Sweet Sweetheart

I've always wanted to try being a part of a shop like this, but I really don't know enough of how they work and no one's ever taken the time to explain it D:

Romantic Man-Lover

monsers_inc
I've always wanted to try being a part of a shop like this, but I really don't know enough of how they work and no one's ever taken the time to explain it D:

Do you mean a B/C shop, or Pokegijinka? Either way, feel free to fire questions our way! we'd be glad to help you understand what ever it is you're wanting to know. c8

Sweet Sweetheart

musicaloner7
monsers_inc

Do you mean a B/C shop, or Pokegijinka? Either way, feel free to fire questions our way! we'd be glad to help you understand what ever it is you're wanting to know. c8
The B/C shop. I know they're breedable pets/ characters to roleplay with, but I get confused when looking at what's required of an artist. But I see a lot of threads throw around things about payment fluctuation with flat sales vs auctions or raffles. How exactly is the selling of these characters conducted, I suppose is what I really want to know.

Romantic Man-Lover

monsers_inc
The B/C shop. I know they're breedable pets/ characters to roleplay with, but I get confused when looking at what's required of an artist. But I see a lot of threads throw around things about payment fluctuation with flat sales vs auctions or raffles. How exactly is the selling of these characters conducted, I suppose is what I really want to know.

ahh, ok so pricings and how characters are given away. Ok let's see if I can help with that.

Flatsales: They're when already made characters are available at a flat price. They can be conducted by having who ever posts for a specific character first wins. {those are speed flatsales.} have it in raffle form where you post your preferences {flaffles} or there can even be rp/personality flatsales where who ever wins pays the flat price of what ever is stated. Basically, you pay a low set in stone price for a character

Auctions: These are conducted like your typical irl auctions. People bid on characters or slots, and who ever has the highest bid by the end date wins that character or slot.

Raffles: There will be a bunch of characters/options posted in a prize pot, and you buy tickets to be entered into possibly winning one. Tickets you have to pay for will have a set price, and you can typically buy as many as you want. There's also the chance of there being free raffles, where in which you have to simply post that you want one, or do certain challenges to get them, or meet certain requirements.

Customs: Have a character in mind you'd like to have made? Then that's where customs come into play. There's a slew of different kinds of custom types. But basically there will be forms in which you'll fill out what you want in your character. After the end date, there will be some way of them being chosen, from being rolled, or cc'd which means colourist choiced. {basically a colourist picking one they like to do. }
If you want to be able to have a say in what you want a character to look like, or have an OC {original character} in mind, then these are what you look out for.
These will be priced based on complexity, such as how much the lines have to be altered, and how much needs to be added on. Also rarity of specific breeds/species will be taken into account usually.

Bribes: Same as customs, but you try and persuade a colourist to pick your form based mostly on how much gold/items you offer.

All in all, these sorts of prices and requirements will usually be listed already in the threads, or their guilds.

Hopefully that helps?

Listen to Musica, I have no idea what I'm doing. :]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas