Welcome to Gaia! ::

7,350 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Wall Street 200
Blackhorn- the Legend

Being poly means spending time with everyone. XD
So it's afternoon with the boyfriend, then evening with hubby and our friend that just got out of the hospital- might see if boyfriend wants to come too. Hm.

*is excited about the special familiar*

For Golden Stables? Why for?

I need to spend more time not online.... But right now my beau's out so there's no point in bothering. XD

Because... I'm running into a problem. I want a standard point that is the "add a new bird" point for my raffles. I've had is set at every 500 tickets for an un-edited raffle which is every 50K. Which means if 5 people come in and buy 100 tickets then typically four of them will get pets... And then you'll get the people who wanna buy like 200 tickets or more and the odds change and so on.

But a pal of mine came in and bought 500 tickets right off the bat so now I have four birds in a raffle with only one person entered. XD

So I'm wondering if maybe I do something like "Tickets are a whopping 1K EACH! (And we add a new bird every 50 tickets)" maybe the shocking per-ticket price will make people buy less, even though it's the same cost.

Inquisitor

8,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Invisibility 100
Nyowpotopop
Blackhorn- the Legend

So it's afternoon with the boyfriend, then evening with hubby and our friend that just got out of the hospital- might see if boyfriend wants to come too. Hm.

I need to spend more time not online.... But right now my beau's out so there's no point in bothering. XD

Because... I'm running into a problem. I want a standard point that is the "add a new bird" point for my raffles. I've had is set at every 500 tickets for an un-edited raffle which is every 50K. Which means if 5 people come in and buy 100 tickets then typically four of them will get pets... And then you'll get the people who wanna buy like 200 tickets or more and the odds change and so on.

But a pal of mine came in and bought 500 tickets right off the bat so now I have four birds in a raffle with only one person entered. XD

So I'm wondering if maybe I do something like "Tickets are a whopping 1K EACH! (And we add a new bird every 50 tickets)" maybe the shocking per-ticket price will make people buy less, even though it's the same cost.
Put a clause in there that says that there must be a minimum of 1 person more than birds in order for you to add more pets.

7,350 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Wall Street 200
Blackhorn- the Legend
Nyowpotopop
Blackhorn- the Legend

Put a clause in there that says that there must be a minimum of 1 person more than birds in order for you to add more pets.

I think I will next time.... I'm not allowed the change the clause once people have invested money into it. For now however...

Wanna enter a raffle? XD

Inquisitor

8,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Invisibility 100
Nyowpotopop

I think I will next time.... I'm not allowed the change the clause once people have invested money into it. For now however...

Wanna enter a raffle? XD

True.

Hehe, remind me later and I'll toss my share into it.

7,350 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Wall Street 200
Whelp... So how comes along your artwork here? Any progress? :3

Inquisitor

8,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Invisibility 100
Nyowpotopop
Whelp... So how comes along your artwork here? Any progress? :3
It goes. I'm waiting on my inker to get back to me with the familiars, so I can see if I like her style and if it matches the shop. She's pretty busy and I'm not sure that she'll have things done by the end of march, but I will see. If I really like her style, I might just wait for her. Otherwise, I might let her do the familiars and hire someone else to do the inking for the main pets. We'll see.
Otherwise, the templating is done, just need to transfer it when the ink is done. I already have few pets ready to give out as 'roughs' to help promote the shop.

7,350 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Wall Street 200
It sounds like you have complete game plan at least! :3 And that's a great place to start!

Inquisitor

8,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Invisibility 100
Nyowpotopop
It sounds like you have complete game plan at least! :3 And that's a great place to start!
I'm good about game plans, I just seem to have trouble finding people to work for me. XD

Inquisitor

8,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Invisibility 100
Gotta go pick up our friend. See you all later.

Zolis rolled 1 100-sided dice: 59 Total: 59 (1-100)

Dapper Streaker

*Rolls in* Ello!

Inquisitor

8,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Invisibility 100
*Waves* Hey hey. ^_^

Inquisitor

8,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Invisibility 100
Bedtime. I close tomorrow, so I might get on in the morning, but I won't likely be on after that.
Goodnight!

Inquisitor

8,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Invisibility 100
*flops into the thread* Morning all.

Zolis rolled 1 100-sided dice: 97 Total: 97 (1-100)

Dapper Streaker

Zolis rolled 1 100-sided dice: 45 Total: 45 (1-100)

Dapper Streaker

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces