Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ok I opened a Art Auction, and....... just two ppl bided and I am starting to think that I made the wrong thing, to open a Auction.
If you like I can put here the link of my Art Auction, so you can see my "lucky Auction", and I gonna put here a sample of my art, so you can say, how much you like bid.
But just with one rule: Please don't steal art, ok?
Thank you, and sorry if I made a mistake doing this.

Art Auction Shop:
User Image

Art Sample:

User Image
User Image
User Image
I just bid heart

As for your trouble.... I stay stick with it. A lot of people see the glamour in CG, but good traditionally colored artwork is rare to find. I think your style and coloring is wonderful. If you start a shop, sometimes it good to start smaller (but still reasonably) and as demand gets bigger, you can increase the prices. When I first started doing chibi art, I did them for 5k each and now they'll be going for 15/20k (but I've improved quite a bit in my art as well). I think if you're name is out there more in an art shop, maybe it helps for when you do an auction... *shrugs* It's not always easy. Have you advertised or exchanged links with other auctions?

Rarook's Queen

You have very lovely work. heart

I'm not a big auction fan, but I think your prices are reasonable and you should just stick with it, for now. When it gets closer to the end of the auction, you'll probably get a LOT more bids. That usually happens. xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff