Welcome to Gaia! ::

Quick Snack

This is the very first avatar art I've ever done.
What do you think about it?
Compliments, critiques, and maybe price it?
Avi art

Quick Snack

aTinyBunny's Prince

Handsome Girl

It looks chibi like. :'3

I don't think any artist should listen to critics,
it's art. It can't be wrong. There's no right answer.
The only opinion that matters here is yours.
If you love it, then it's perfect.
If you don't, then practice.

Quick Snack

Zombie Jessica

Thank you!!
And what wings are you wearing? They're so pretty!

aTinyBunny's Prince

Handsome Girl

Imperial Tea
Zombie Jessica

Thank you!!
And what wings are you wearing? They're so pretty!

Ofc. <3

Ethereal Rainbow Wings ~

Quick Snack

frantic spark's Senpai

Angelic Unicorn

Zombie Jessica

I disagree, I've learned a huge amount from critiques. Personally I'd rather improve as an artist or there is no point.
Imperial Tea
This is the very first avatar art I've ever done.
What do you think about it?
Compliments, critiques, and maybe price it?
Avi art
I rather enjoyed it, but you'd need more than one photo in order to get a proper critique of your art, otherwise it's unfair to you as an artist and your art itself.

aTinyBunny's Prince

Handsome Girl

God-the-almighty
Zombie Jessica

I disagree, I've learned a huge amount from critiques. Personally I'd rather improve as an artist or there is no point.

I'm an artist and personally, I have my own goals I want to meet in my art. I don't need a critic telling me what they do and don't like, I only see what I do and don't like. It's my art, my creation.

Everyone has their own opinion on things, even on people's art.
And that is totally okay.

I won't improve by people's opinions, but my own. I have a vision of how great I want to be and I will reach it without critics.

frantic spark's Senpai

Angelic Unicorn

Zombie Jessica
God-the-almighty
Zombie Jessica

I'm an artist and personally, I have my own goals I want to meet in my art. I don't need a critic telling me what they do and don't like, I only see what I do and don't like. It's my art, my creation.

I won't improve by people's opinions, but my own. I have a vision of how great I want to be and I will reach it without critics.
Critiques aren't about whether someone likes a piece or not. It's about a fresh set of eyes looking at the technical aspects of the work. Say there is something off with perspective, or shading or even anatomical issues or use of color. Those things may all affect how successful someone is at achieving a good result. It should be impartial and useful, The artist can take the advice or not but a good critique can sometimes give you a lot of good ideas.

aTinyBunny's Prince

Handsome Girl

God-the-almighty
Zombie Jessica
God-the-almighty
Zombie Jessica

Critiques aren't about whether someone likes a piece or not. It's about a fresh set of eyes looking at the technical aspects of the work. Say there is something off with perspective, or shading or even anatomical issues or use of color. Those things may all affect how successful someone is at achieving a good result. It should be impartial and useful, The artist can take the advice or not but a good critique can sometimes give you a lot of good ideas.

I only seek opinions from my friends. :3 Especially one that is already quite skilled at it.

As for a stranger's opinion, ehhh not really. I'm not here to please those I do not know. My art is for me, I love creating things... <3 I am my own critic.

frantic spark's Senpai

Angelic Unicorn

Zombie Jessica
God-the-almighty
Zombie Jessica
God-the-almighty
Zombie Jessica

I only seek opinions from my friends. :3 Especially one that is already quite skilled at it.

As for a stranger's opinion, ehhh not really. I'm not here to please those I do not know. My art is for me, I love creating things... <3 I am my own critic.
I do it for fresh eyes. My best friend is an amazing artist and we critique each other all the time but there are more than a few professional artists in this forum and I value their advice.

aTinyBunny's Prince

Handsome Girl

God-the-almighty
Zombie Jessica
God-the-almighty
Zombie Jessica
God-the-almighty
Zombie Jessica

I do it for fresh eyes. My best friend is an amazing artist and we critique each other all the time but there are more than a few professional artists in this forum and I value their advice.

I know where I want to reach with my art, I don't need a critic telling me that. <3 n-n

frantic spark's Senpai

Angelic Unicorn

Zombie Jessica
God-the-almighty
Zombie Jessica
God-the-almighty
Zombie Jessica

I know where I want to reach with my art, I don't need a critic telling me that. <3 n-n
Critic =/= critique

aTinyBunny's Prince

Handsome Girl

God-the-almighty
Zombie Jessica
God-the-almighty
Zombie Jessica
God-the-almighty
Zombie Jessica

Critic =/= critique

/Shrug

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas