Welcome to Gaia! ::

Apply?!

Yes! :D 0.34090909090909 34.1% [ 15 ]
Nuu. D: 0.13636363636364 13.6% [ 6 ]
I can't do any of these things! but I know someone! [Send 'em on in!] 0.045454545454545 4.5% [ 2 ]
om nom gold 0.47727272727273 47.7% [ 21 ]
Total Votes:[ 44 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 41 42 43

Dangerous Hunter

*crosses fingers, hoping for the last colorist position*
I cant wait! even if i dont get it, i cant wait to see their work! own a kitty! heart heart
Shamelessly formatted by GaiArch.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Partying Reveler

ooo these are really nice looking pets

Friendly Cat

13,250 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
*gives this a bump of love*

Dangerous Hunter

Dangerous Hunter

Mausoleum
I think he looks pretty durn good so far. c:

and sorry for not being around here or the main thread whomever reads this. I'm having a lot of RL problems atm, and things even got a little worse today. :C

hello. not trying to bug ya, but its been over a month sense i put up my app. was wondering if the hiring was closed or if im hired? been a bit sense someone posted here to lol, I check here daily just about
Shamelessly formatted by GaiArch.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Koska_Arcus
Mausoleum

and sorry for not being around here or the main thread whomever reads this. I'm having a lot of RL problems atm, and things even got a little worse today. :C

hello. not trying to bug ya, but its been over a month sense i put up my app. was wondering if the hiring was closed or if im hired? been a bit sense someone posted here to lol, I check here daily just about

-Points to sig.- Been a bit busy, actually.
I've hired on Quixotic, and I may possibly be looking for a temporary colourist. but until my RL starts to get less stressful, I suppose you could say hiring is on hold. Thanks for your interest, and sorry for the wait.

Dangerous Hunter

Mausoleum
Koska_Arcus
Mausoleum

-Points to sig.- Been a bit busy, actually.
I've hired on Quixotic, and I may possibly be looking for a temporary colourist. but until my RL starts to get less stressful, I suppose you could say hiring is on hold. Thanks for your interest, and sorry for the wait.

hey no biggie, I was just wondering because its been a month LOL. IRL is more important.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games