Welcome to Gaia! ::

People Counter

+1 1 100.0% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 4 ]

[pink marshmello]
Santa Claus Lives On
[pink marshmello]
Sometimes it's better to put up a lineart for people to colour as their practise peice. How much are you paying? (edit: how much are you paying as a maximum and minimum price?)

i just bought the art so i dont have it yet, ill haggle on the pricing
Oh ok. Well maybe i'll give it a go when the lineart arrives. But i'm quite awful at it anyway whee

try the art i posted above
Santa Claus Lives On
[pink marshmello]
Sometimes it's better to put up a lineart for people to colour as their practise peice. How much are you paying? (edit: how much are you paying as a maximum and minimum price?)

Oh ok. Well maybe i'll give it a go when the lineart arrives. But i'm quite awful at it anyway whee
[pink marshmello]

come on , please?
I am opening a pet shop

I am looking for a colorist and back ground maker, i have no examples yet but i soon, just post some examples and if i acept you, we can work out a price

Thanks!

This isnt the art i will be selling but i just want to see what you can do

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas