20,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
do de do /plays with certs biggrin

Cuddly Hunter

Vesperiie
So pretty! I love the hair, though I can't figure out what's clipping it back

Ende told me earlier they were bits of antler holding it back!

Hallowed Hunter

:O that makes sense Nessy! And her facial markings + eyes are the touched traits? (I don't think the hair counts, since her hair was blue in her Matope incarnation)

Feral Cat

I'm going to paste this from the guild we're setting up, but keep in mind a LOT More info will come out when we have the guild <3

-- Genetics

The history books show that once hair and skin were limited to basic colors: brown, blond, black, red hair, blue, green, or brown eyes, skin in shades from chocolate brown through coffee through golden shades and peachy pale.

Now, though, things have changed. More shades have introduced themselves into the common people. Skin sometimes takes on a bluish or a greenish hue, faint but clear. Hair will crop up in slate or lichen green, bright gold, snowy white. Once these strange folks would have been staked into the forest and left to die. Now they are grudgingly accepted, if not beloved. Frequently they find themselves the victims of prejudice.

Rarer still are those who have gone wild, who have been fully touched by the strange spirits. The rare child will be born who is sky blue, or who has hair in a brilliant shade of poppy red. Pink eyes will stare up from between furs. These people are still viewed with revulsion, and some parents might choose to send the child into the woods instead of keeping them. Those who remain in civilization are left to the worst jobs and the worst lives, unable to integrate fully into society.

Feral Cat

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Admittedly this is just a civilian (noble class) but he's my civilian snob, so in the interest of testing templates!

Stubborn Strategist

User Image

srsly, though, love that outfit =O Blue! Is that gonna be the style of the shop, with the flat colors with texture? *really likes*

Feral Cat

Yes it is <3 @ flats/textured/gradient <3 We thought it'd be easy to use, and maybe a little tastefully quirky.

((it's supposed to be a huge hood down his back but I'm pretty s**t at drawing hoods XD <3 ))

Hallowed Hunter

More pretty, and fluffy too! <3 I like the flats/textured/gradient idea, it seems a little easier on the colorists as well

Cuddly Hunter

Audrey's gonna knock him out and steal his coat. No lie bro.

Dapper Werewolf

oh wow.. I love the texture/gradient style o.o
and the fur..ohman. I have a character that was inspired by Game of Thrones that would probably fit in pretty well here. o 3o

Noraboo's Spouse

Ruthless Nerd

20,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
We admit to some GoT influence ourselves. >>

Noraboo's Spouse

Ruthless Nerd

20,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
Btw, certs?!??!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Stubborn Strategist

I like 'em =O

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas