Tenacious Bookworm

Lunatic

cx *eskimo kiss*

Fashionable Rabbit

Your Username: elvyralani
Entering Four: female artisan
Character Name: Brigitte Ros
Character Occupation: Spinner (of yarn)
Personality Blurb: Brigitte comes from a well off textile shop. She is exceptionally proud of the thick yarn she produces. She has agile hands and loves spending hours at the spinning wheel. Though she tends to spend too much time at the wheel that it leaves her fingers raw from all the work. Brigitte is an only child so all the weight of the family seems to balance on her shoulders. There are a lot of expectations of her and she worries a lot about wether she'll meet those one day or not.

Kawaii Prophet

Noraboo's Spouse

Ruthless Nerd

20,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Beta Gaian 0

Obsessive Shapeshifter

*works on entry*

Obsessive Shapeshifter

Your Username: les vagues
Entering Four: male peasant
Character Name: Emmerich Gottschalk
Character Occupation: Herder/animal caretaker on a noble's farm on the mountainside. He works mostly with the farm's herd of Surefut, bringing them to and from pasture each day, shearing, assisting with births, etc. The farm also has a few Longharn that Emmerich occasionally has care of, but they require less of his attention, and the main sources of the farm's income are the wool, hide, milk, meat, and cheese that the Surefut produce.
Personality Blurb: Emmerich loves the mountain and his animals. He is significantly less interested in people. He doesn't talk much and when he does it is generally to convey something about his animals -- although they of course do not belong to him, he tends to them of the herd of Surefut as "his". Though he is still rather young, he has been working with the beasts for most of his life and has brought many of his current herd into the world with his own hands. Over the years, Emmerich has become quite adept at climbing the rocky cliffs of the mountainside where the Surefut go to pasture, and he spends most of his days scrambling around happily with his herd and not wanting much else out of life.

Phantom

*reads people's entries*
The four premades are beautiful, though I do like the female Artisan the most... so many entries for her though. Hmm...

Noraboo's Spouse

Ruthless Nerd

20,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
XD it should be what you'd be interested in RPing, though, not just which appeals the most aesthetically!

Phantom

Very true, blue!
I guess... (I don't know if I could RP males) the peasant girl would be best for me! 83
She gives me the most ideas.

Feral Cat

Peasant girl is the most adorable ever <3

Noraboo's Spouse

Ruthless Nerd

20,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items