Welcome to Gaia! ::

The art here could go a number of ways, and I want your input! Which do you prefer from the following options?

A single unisex gender egg-to-adult progression for all species. 0.017241379310345 1.7% [ 1 ]
A single unisex gender egg-to-adult progression, but with serious gender differences seen on particular species included on the adult lines. 0.1551724137931 15.5% [ 9 ]
A single unisex gender egg-to-yearling progression, but with multiple choices for the adult stage, for all species 0.20689655172414 20.7% [ 12 ]
Single unisex egg-to-hatchling stages, but then a split into male and female lines for all species. 0.20689655172414 20.7% [ 12 ]
A combination of all of the above types, dependant on the species. 0.32758620689655 32.8% [ 19 ]
I have another idea! (Please post it in thread!) 0.086206896551724 8.6% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 58 ]
< 1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 22 23 24 > >>

PLEASE ALL WELCOME THE FIRST PIECE OF ART, AND THE FIRST REPTILE TO BE GIVEN OUT!!

SCORESBY, THE RUSTY SAVANNAH MONITOR!!!

User Image

This is what you can expect of all the art we will be getting for this shop. Black lines (which is a new thing to me, and may change a little over time), scales and detailed shading, plus tonal changes to the shading so it doesn't look dirty. There will be a change maybe bi-yearly to receive a unique animal, but with the majority of art being given away being templates, with an egg > pipping egg > hatchling > yearling > adult progression, with either gender differences done straight onto the one set of art for both, or with two parallel running pieces; this will be voted on at some point when we are in a position to be getting sketches and lines done ^^

So there you are guys, things to swoon over and get excited about X33
Oh, wow! He looks amazing, Mal! This shop is gonna be amazin'. 8D
Thanks Ren! I'm looking forward to drawing some more lines for the shop X3
NEW POLL!!!

If you have a point of view you'd like to make regarding the art we're gonna have, please post in the poll, and air any extra views you would like us to consider here in thread! Everything said will be considered, and we hope to be able to provide some awesome art that you can take away and show off in your sigs soon!
*votes!* 8D

Dapper Gekko

*Chews on Ren Ren*
Wow, he looks stunning. VERY VERY great job. heart

Devoted Shapeshifter

9,400 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
*goes into lurker mode* heart heart

Dapper Gekko

Good evening Charm! Nice to see you in our little exotic part of the B/C... IT... Area.... YEEEEEEEEEEAH YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN >OOOO

Devoted Shapeshifter

9,400 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
lol I know exactly what you mean Mally <3 how goes?

Dapper Gekko

'M pretty good thank ye kindly! How about you?

7,350 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Wall Street 200
Beautiful critter. I have always wanted a savannah moniter...

When I worked at a petstore we had a better setup then that. All of the cages are small but reptile cages have heatlamps above the cage in a place they can't get at. And when I worked there I always took the time to explain everything to the people buying.

Then they threatened to fire me for spending too long with the customers. >_>; So I quit.

Dapper Gekko

Sounds like this week I am going to be at work A LOT! I will be sure to come in and check regularly with you guys, but any sketching I had planned may be on hold this week. At least I'm starting to get more hours, which means more exciting things can come live with me in real life XD Such as my carpet python... and that boa... XDDDD

Oh - for those of you aware of snakes and some lizards that are viviparous rather then oviparous, there WILL be a newborn stage to take the place of the egg/pipping egg stages. I'm not sure what other thing to provide so there are two... Maybe newborn with yolksack and newborn without, maybe, but we'll work something out at any rate!
More hours at work would be fantastic...now if only this economy would agree. ninja

Every time a clutch hatches or a mother gives birth it's always fun and exciting. Least favorite part for me is waiting for mom to get ready to lay her eggs, but then again as a mom I can understand wanting everything perfect.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff