Welcome to Gaia! ::

The art here could go a number of ways, and I want your input! Which do you prefer from the following options?

A single unisex gender egg-to-adult progression for all species. 0.017241379310345 1.7% [ 1 ]
A single unisex gender egg-to-adult progression, but with serious gender differences seen on particular species included on the adult lines. 0.1551724137931 15.5% [ 9 ]
A single unisex gender egg-to-yearling progression, but with multiple choices for the adult stage, for all species 0.20689655172414 20.7% [ 12 ]
Single unisex egg-to-hatchling stages, but then a split into male and female lines for all species. 0.20689655172414 20.7% [ 12 ]
A combination of all of the above types, dependant on the species. 0.32758620689655 32.8% [ 19 ]
I have another idea! (Please post it in thread!) 0.086206896551724 8.6% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 58 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 22 23 24 > >>

Dapper Gekko

*Suparglooos Navy to dis thread!*

You shall never leeeeeave twisted
-twitches a little, unable to move due to superglue-

7,350 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Wall Street 200
Navywolf
-twitches a little, unable to move due to superglue-

WHOASNAP! YOU. AM I GOING CRAZY OR WERE YOU A PART OF D.O.T.S.!?

Dapper Gekko

Soooo... yeah ^^'' Trying to convince the OH to help me buy an infant Jungle Carpet Python! GO ME! XDDDD

Dapper Gekko

First critter for LHoE is on his way to being in existence! Its taking a while, as scales are a pain in the butt, but hopefully by the end of the month, there should be an example of how we're planning for the critters here to look! All howevermanywedecidetorelease of them 8DDDD *Tries to disguise eye twitch with a gorpy smile*
User Image

Oooooh, what is this?! A sneak peek at LHoE art?!

Welcome to Scoresby; the 1st of two shop mascots! This one belongs to Aurr!
Cuuute! Dang, hope you like drawing scales. XD;
No. No I don't.

gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk

LOL! Naw, its pretty fun, so I'm just doing it slowly, and making sure it looks good X3

StarieMichie's Widow

Big Wife

LIZARRRRRRD <3<3<3
BEEEEEEEEEEEEG LIZAAAAAAAAAAAAARD!!! X333
Oooh, pretty pretty. biggrin

Dapper Gekko

One might consider him a rather handsome specimen XDDD

Tipsy Prophet

9,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Scoresbyyyyyyyy <3

Dapper Gekko

SO! I met some Boscs/Savannahs at my reptile open day I go to X3 OH MY GOODNESS! THEYWEREDESCRIBEDPERFECTLYASFEELINGLIKEATYRE!!! XDDDDD

They were very sweet, a male and female pair. The female was half the size of the male, and beat him up XD She was a big bully. She wanted to breed, but the male was scared of her, so he just curled himself up on a shelf in the shop and fell asleep, despite all the people that came in the shop XD It was so cuuute.

Had a pretty good day all in all yesterday! Maaany many things were held and admired, including someone bringing in a FANTASTIC specimen of a Green Tree Python oOo Never seen anything like it, it was so small and perfectly coiled around his branch. Didn't look real oOo I got to have Oz the Costal Carpet around my neck for a few hours (he is a good massager XD) and I say my first 5 day old Boa Constrictor, whom I might be setting up a payment plan with the shop owner with to oooown XDD Alongside the Jungle Carpet that I have been offered.

I. Am. Excite.

So. Much. Excite.

Anyway, I thought I would share how awesome my day was yesterday before I go off to feed the kids! They are all glaring at me as it was feeding time yesterday, but we ended up being invited to a pre-Avengers release moving marathon night x.x What a crap story is Thor?! Hulk and Iron Man, pretty awesome, but THOR?! Its the story of a Schizophrenic with a God Delusion, surely?! XDDDD
I'm glad you had fun, Mal! : D

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces