Welcome to Gaia! ::

Timid Bloodsucker

Timid Bloodsucker

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★✰User Image
User Image

Salutations~ LH is currently hiring the following:

Character Artists
▸ We're looking for people to make things for flats, events, etc and so on. You'll be working with templates and also drawing unique things. If you'd rather only work with unique drawings and not do edits, this is possible too, as some third tier stages + are unique art.
Payment. You keep everything you make. Yup. I don't give a damn about your gold, or keeping some percentage of it. I really don't. :'D
Activity. You should ideally be a little active in the thread. You should be hosting a growth quest (it's a mini-game for growths from witchling to witch) every 2-3 months at least, and try to release at least one thing every two months. The most you should do is 3 releases per month (not including if you take gold customs or large scale events)
Perks. You are welcome to make yourself a character initially once hired. If you're very active, every 3 months you are allowed to make a character either for yourself or for a friend, but this is only if you're active and you'll have to ask a staff so we can verify this.

▸ Style. You do not need to emulate my art style. Something cel-shaded or likewise is fine, just realize that not all styles of art will fit in. (like realism, derp!) So, if you can't do the painterly type coloring, don't fret. <33

If you'd like to try your hand at one of our templates, you may make an optional edit on this one.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★✰

Timid Bloodsucker

User Image

To apply:

Fill this form out and post it in this thread. <3 If you are chosen, you'll be sent a PM of unbridled passion and love. We are really after staff who want to be involved in the shop, it's guts, and the roleplay, and highly encourage people who want this to apply.

Position applying for:

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★✰

[b]A bit about yourself:[/b] (like your age, your location, your favorite things. all that jazz)
[b]Examples of your work: [/b] (Any past experiences here, your art gallery, etc)
[b]Availbility: [/b] Fulltime staff or parttime?

Timid Bloodsucker

User Image

Reserved

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★✰

Timid Bloodsucker

User Image

Open for posting <3 *o*

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★✰
Ahhh, I know you claim that you don't care if the art isn't the same, but I'd still be nervous about trying out. ^^; I filled out the form anyhow to try my luck since I do admire LH as a shop and artistic sort of place (I hope that makes sense,), but my art style doesn't not quite fit in I feel.

I still hope many people apply!

A bit about yourself: My name is Sapphire-Cyanide here on Gaia, but Saph, Cyan, or Cy does just as good. I am better known as Cyanide-Tea over on DeviantArt. No need for long names. I am currently 20 years old and live on the eastern side of the USA, so EST time for me. I'm jobless and schoolless, so I've busy still trying to find a job despite moving to the eat coast 7 months ago. It's tough, but I hope to find something that will suit me sometime soon as I am a bit awkward in person as opposed to online. I enjoy most fantasy based things and enjoy drawing gijinkas mostly (I guess this would be best for me if I did Mononoke), coming up with fashion designs for characters, etc. My favorite games are Pokemon, Harvest Moon, Legend of Zelda, Bayonetta, and a few lesser known games made by Vanilla Ware such as Oboro Muramasa, GrimGrimoire, and Odin Sphere.
When LH was first opening up, I wanted to try my hand at becoming a artist, but backed down because I felt I would not be good enough with where my art stood a year ago. I still feel I am lacking, but I may as well try now.

Examples of your work: I still consider myself "new" to the B/C scene, but I do have some shop experience now, I am proud to say! I work(ed? The shop has been very slow I think) as a list manager for the "sister shop" that Omiekins created, called Moonlore. And as of currently I work as a part time colorist for the reviving shop called [Gryphon Scrolls ], currently owned by `raze.
As mentioned above I also have a DA, and though I feel like I would not do well on the template lines (since my coloring/painting skills are not up to par) or drawing males, I would like to at least try on them in the near future. For now here are some of my original works to view:
Thin Lines
"Painterly" Shading - "Painterly" Shading 2 - "Painterly Shading 3
Soft Shading - Soft Shading 2 - Soft Shading 3 - Soft Shading 4 - Soft Shading 5
Cel Shading - Cel Shading 2 - Cel Shading 3 - Cel Shading 4
Male Character

Availbility: Part Time

Timid Bloodsucker

User Image

Thanks for your app <3 I should also specify people should post the style they're the most comfortable working in too <3 No point in working in something you wanna tug your hair out xD

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★✰

Timid Bloodsucker

User Image
heart

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★✰

Timid Bloodsucker

User Image

heart

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★✰

Dangerous Ladykiller

13,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
Oh wow, did you draw all the art in the posts??? <3

Invisible Lover

A bit about yourself:

I like bacon.

That is all.

//slapped

Hey it's not like you don't know nuthing bout me. U v U

Examples of your work: dadada. I worked in quite a few B/Cs before, know how the B/C runs, can probably run one myself cept I'm too lazy and cannot be arsed. 8D //shot

Mostly worked with templates, let's see if I can even find e--- OHHEY GUESS WHAT THEY'RE TOO OLD TO BE SEEN. 8D Yeah so no template examples. 8D

instead you get this galleria full of shiet. //shot

But hey, I'm improving. One day I need to upload a sketch dump. The things I do in class instead of paying attention... emotion_awesome

Availbility: part timeee. Unless my college workload suddenly lightens and gives me like, 6 months off or something. //snerk

6,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
oh I so want to apply ;=; *Must go finish new samples*

Timid Bloodsucker

User Image

heart

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★✰

Timid Bloodsucker

User Image

heart

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★✰

Ruthless Shapeshifter

A bit about yourself:
Gaia Name: Yorugami
Job Applicant for Part-Time Artist/Colorist

I used to be in two shops before in breedables. ASURAS and Daemonologie.
Sadly enough, though I really enjoyed working for them. Both their managers had problems in RL and was forced to close the shops early. /sadness

So I really love working for a Breedables shop (though I don't know much about how to RP) but I like working with the community.
Anyways I filled out a sample "WITCH" from your frontpage post. It's a bit simple since it's just an application form >>; Just did it in an hour or so just after I posted.
Manipulate-able file on PSD with the transparencies in my hard drive if you need it.

So yeah. XD Here it is. *crosses fingers*

Male Witch Sample TEMPLATE -EDIT

Examples of your work: ASURAS -breedables, Daemonolgie -Breedables
Availbility: Part Time please 8D ( probably can churn out at least 2 per month regularly...depending XD And come June...probably more than 2 per month)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff