Welcome to Gaia! ::

yukii
:3 Thanks.
^_^ In general, most of my art is done in Adobe Photoshop 7, but I also use Open Canvas & Oekaki boards.

For some things I do the base sketch on paper, eg.

x drawn on paper, scanned and then outlined & cg'd.

But I for some other things, I just draw it straight into the program. :3

I also use Adobe Photoshop 7. ^_^ I've been told to try Oekaki boards, but since I only have a mouse and a shaky hand, it would be kind of difficult. Do you use a tablet?
Luminmin

I also use Adobe Photoshop 7. ^_^ I've been told to try Oekaki boards, but since I only have a mouse and a shaky hand, it would be kind of difficult. Do you use a tablet?

^_^; Yep.

xD I got a new one like, a few months ago. xD;; Before that I was just using my old tablet's mouse..

having a wireless mouse = love. But.. I know of really good oekaki artists who use a mouse.. you can just slow down the mouse pointer speed, that kinda helps a bit. :3

Friendly Lunatic

User Image
Samples:
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image

Offer for HB: Full body cged with background
Offer for AB: Full body cged with background + shoulder shot
What you can do: Anything but whats stated below
What you can't do: Realistic,Hentai,anthro,mecha
Freebies? 1 avatar edit of your choice
Anything else to say? I want to cosplay Squall from FFVIII
yukii
^_^; Yep.

xD I got a new one like, a few months ago. xD;; Before that I was just using my old tablet's mouse..

having a wireless mouse = love. But.. I know of really good oekaki artists who use a mouse.. you can just slow down the mouse pointer speed, that kinda helps a bit. :3

XD I think I'd be a bit too impatient to slow down the mouse pointer speed, although that's an excellent idea.

And with that said, I need to go to sleep. I have no idea why I'm up this late.
Fuam
User Image
Samples:
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image

Offer for HB: Full body cged with background
Offer for AB: Full body cged with background + shoulder shot
What you can do: Anything but whats stated below
What you can't do: Realistic,Hentai,anthro,mecha
Freebies? 1 avatar edit of your choice
Anything else to say? I want to cosplay Squall from FFVIII

*pokes head back in* Hey, new applicant! ^_^ Thanks for applying, Fuam!
@ Fuam: Oooh, lovely samples. I adore the way you colour. :3 <3

@ Luminmin: xD;; it takes a while of getting used to, I did that for a while.. But I didn't see any difference. So, I just got used to drawing with a mouse again. xD

Ahhkay, good night. :3

Friendly Lunatic

YAY! Thankx Yukii! And good night Lumin! 3nodding
ninja heart
Good morning everyone! *bumps thread back onto first page*
This sounds really interesting whee
OrangeLane
This sounds really interesting whee

heart Would you like to apply?
Um, I'm not too sure whether I'll be free or not during then. From when till when do you plan to hold the auction?
OrangeLane
Um, I'm not too sure whether I'll be free or not during then. From when till when do you plan to hold the auction?

Well, applications end Feb. 10, and I'm thinking of allowing 2 weeks for drawing your character (only waist up with no background), so the auction should be... Feb. 24- March 17?
Luminmin
OrangeLane

Well, applications end Feb. 10, and I'm thinking of allowing 2 weeks for drawing your character (only waist up with no background), so the auction should be... Feb. 24- March 17?

I'll consider applying, I'll subscribe to this thread 3nodding
OrangeLane
Luminmin
OrangeLane

I'll consider applying, I'll subscribe to this thread 3nodding

heart heart Yay! ^^ Oh, I was looking at your sig, and I saw that Single Awareness Fete banner. What are you doing for that event? *was considering joining it*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff