Welcome to Gaia! ::

??Help??

yeah! 1 100.0% [ 1 ]
no... 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 1 ]

I am making a breedAble pet rp mini shop. ill just let you know rite now that this is going to have like Mythical creatures....Pheonixes, gryffins, and serenities(serenities are little dog like creatures with wings)

Here is what i am looking For

3 lineartists (one for each creature)
3 colourists
1-2 inkers
A Co-manager
a name for the shop
someone to make banners
The Story

I was walking home from school one day and it was sooo cold i couldnt even feel my legs. i was pretty far from my house so i decided to stop inside the library to warm up. wen i went in i noticed that there was no one there...the library was almost as cold as the outside...and it was as dark as if it was nite time. I looked around and called out to see if there was anyone there...no answer came. I walked around the inside until i came to the young adult fiction section where there before me lay a strange book called The Legends it looked incredibly old and like it hadnt been checked out in a while...alll covered in dust. I opened it and thats wen it started. the wind started to howl and everything started....To be continued
Hi. =3 I could help you out by being a lineartist, colourist, and I could make you some banners. ^^ Do I get paid? XD
I can help with the colouring smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces