Welcome to Gaia! ::

Benevolent Phantom

teddie bearr

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
1rys

Indirect Object

Alright guys. How do they look? [x]

Shirtless Noob

11,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Junior Trader 100
I love it : D! it looks so cool! heart

Friendly Regular

10,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Pet Trainer 150
i love them too i think they turned out great

Benevolent Phantom

teddie bearr

1rys

Indirect Object

Glad you guys like them. You can get your graphic from my testing thread. Once I post the first few posts, then you may post yours and get to work. Here is the shop. o u o
got any contest ideas?

Benevolent Phantom

Indirect Object
got any contest ideas?

That is where if you want to have a contest, we put it there. Let's say..... RNG contest for a sketch of something. Stuff like that.
Swirling Marionette

That is where if you want to have a contest, we put it there. Let's say..... RNG contest for a sketch of something. Stuff like that.

ok i'd be down for free sketches if we do that :3

Shirtless Noob

11,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Junior Trader 100
I'll edit my post as soon as i get home o u o;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items