Welcome to Gaia! ::

Benevolent Phantom

1rys
Swirling Marionette
1rys
well i got a new tablet a few days ago and when i connected it to my laptop it took away the sensitivity so im trying to fix that right now may be done drawing it by tomorrow.

Do you have a bamboo? I know how to fix it if it is.
                          User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

yup i had the bamboo connect now i got the capure

I think if you clear out "My Preferences" in the File Utility, it will work.

Benevolent Phantom

Indirect Object
Swirling Marionette
Indirect Object
oh dudes. we need a layout?
i can totally do that. depending on what y'all have in mind

Awesome! Well obviously a zombie theme, but I don't have any pictures or nothing. xD I only have the title. Kunst Der Untoten. o u o

Well... if you can tell me what to do or maybe link me thread with a similar layout that you want, I'll do it lol.

Oh also in the corner, maybe L style if you can. o u o

Friendly Regular

10,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Pet Trainer 150
Swirling Marionette

Yay it works now, thx you saved me hours

Benevolent Phantom

1rys
Swirling Marionette

Yay it works now, thx you saved me hours

No problem. c:
Swirling Marionette
Indirect Object
Swirling Marionette
Indirect Object
oh dudes. we need a layout?
i can totally do that. depending on what y'all have in mind

Awesome! Well obviously a zombie theme, but I don't have any pictures or nothing. xD I only have the title. Kunst Der Untoten. o u o

Well... if you can tell me what to do or maybe link me thread with a similar layout that you want, I'll do it lol.

Oh also in the corner, maybe L style if you can. o u o

L style you mean sort of like the banner in this thread?

Benevolent Phantom

Indirect Object

Yep. c:

Benevolent Phantom

I think I finished my drawing. Don't know if I should do a little simple shading though.

Benevolent Phantom

xzserpentgrlzx

How's that cute tank girl coming along? o u o
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
yay or nay. suggestions? had to do this really quick. but if you guys have a style you like i can try to mimic it.

Benevolent Phantom

Indirect Object

I think it's kinda of skinny. I was thinking something like this (second post). I'll let the others input too though.
Swirling Marionette
Indirect Object

I think it's kinda of skinny. I was thinking something like this (second post). I'll let the others input too though.

it might looked cluttered or format weird if we still plan on putting our zombies the side of our post

Player

anything is fine for me.

sometimes a pretty shop doesn't always sell xD

we should work on a layout, get everyone together and put up a test thread.

we need to decide whether or not we want a mule and to have individual forms or a single form.
errr. or. i guess i can incorporate each drawing into the banner like y'all would get a unique banner for your post. might take a while though sweatdrop

Friendly Regular

10,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Pet Trainer 150
I kinda like the idea of putting our drawings in the banner but then i think it may still look a little too cluttered

i was thinking maybe do L banners for the intro,& rules but then for our post have more simpler not L banner
what's the verdict we still doing this?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces