Welcome to Gaia! ::

true. as long as they haven't deserted you mid-project or something...

Tipsy Genius

Trash

This thread is back =D

Trash

YAYYYY!!<3

Tipsy Genius

Yes it has returned biggrin
My lineartist had some RL issues, but is back so now I can get the last little bits needed! biggrin

Trash

Awesome.(:
I can't wait to see this thread turn into an actual shop. biggrin

Tipsy Genius

Me too biggrin
I have been thinking up ideas and possibly a roleplay/battle system xD

Tipsy Genius

Oooh! Look it's a story!

The world was in a state of ruin.

People were fleeing the major cities to get away from the corruption and pollution. They were seeking a haven, a piece of Earth that they could hopefully escape what people were calling the end of the known world.

Kokopelli was only known as a myth, an amazing haven of fauna and flora. It was a small population that decided to seek out this island, knowing that if they stayed it would be worse than finding out the island never existed.

However, they did find it. They stumbled onto the soft sandy shoreline with sand so white and clean it squeaked- grateful to be on land after a long sea voyage on a fairly leaky boat. To the right was a green smudge that was a great and imposing forest. To the far left was the peaks of mountains, looking only like small hills from where they stood. And in the distance infront of them was a tall and dangerous summit, covered in snow.

They split into two groups, one heading towards the forest, the other towards the mountains they saw. And it was on their travels that they saw the curious inhabitants of the land. At first it was nothing more than a pair of bright eyes looking out of a bush. Then as their trip continued, the bright eyes grew curious.

The travellers documented the curious creatures, which they eventually discovered to be foxes. They had three major stages of growth; Kits, who would stay under a protective mother and would suckle for food. There was an adolescent stage of growth- they were the majority of the foxes who followed them. They were testing boundaries just like the human teenagers with them. Then there was the adults, checking if the new creatures were dangerous or not rather then being overly curious like the adolescents were.

Eventually they reached what would be their new homes, a small village by the forest and a small village by the mountains.

And so Kokopelli had become inhabited by humans, and that was only the beginning...

Tipsy Genius

Hurray there's a story too =D

I can't wait to see those last few lines <3

Amateur Genius

*sleeps in thread*

Tipsy Genius

Oh no! Wrong place to sleep Britt! *tucks into bed*
Silly lineartists
No sleep for him, he has to work >D

=3 This. This this this. *snuggles in* Loves.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff