Welcome to Gaia! ::

Man-Hungry Unicorn

Croixu

Ahhh, sorry. I must have gotten you confused with someone else ha ha

Greedy Gaian

No problem emotion_kirakira Hope I get accepted.
Supa-kun

Hey girl, heyyy~

How is your commission from Fruitie Cuties coming along? OuO

i was pmed on friday/sat and i wanted to finish it during the weekend but im still not done ; v ; eheheh... emotion_awesome trying to finish it by this week at least...

Man-Hungry Unicorn

kirakirariko
Supa-kun

Hey girl, heyyy~

How is your commission from Fruitie Cuties coming along? OuO

i was pmed on friday/sat and i wanted to finish it during the weekend but im still not done ; v ; eheheh... emotion_awesome trying to finish it by this week at least...

Yeah I finished my sketch the other day but been too lazy/busy to work on it much more than that ; 3; I think I'll at least get the lines done tonight and the color another day. X'D

Garbage Blob

Man-Hungry Unicorn

Man-Hungry Unicorn

Greedy Fatcat

13,025 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Divorced 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Best of luck. ;o
yum_puddi

Man-Hungry Unicorn

Average Username

Best of luck. ;o
yum_puddi

Thank you~ <3

Greedy Fatcat

13,025 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Divorced 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Supa-kun

Welcome. c:
Hower you?
yum_puddi

Man-Hungry Unicorn

Average Username
Supa-kun

Welcome. c:
Hower you?
yum_puddi

Goood! Super busy lately! ; n; I just finished the commission for our auction! I was supposed to write a paper, but I did that instead. XD

How are you?

Greedy Fatcat

13,025 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Divorced 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Supa-kun

That's great. ;o
I'm doing mine right now actually. xD

And I've been busy myself too. I'm making plans to go to South Caralina this summer, along with a water park, and 3 amusement parks. It'll be a blast if my friends and I can do all of it.
yum_puddi

Man-Hungry Unicorn

Average Username

Gah, you're always going on fun vacations, huh? *Super jealous* U nU Sounds like it will be a regular hootenanny though!!! I hope you have fun! Which, how can you not when you are with your friends at a water park lol.

I live near Six Flags...I might go there over the summer... but I also used to work there so it's lost all of its pizazz. So I probably won't go now that I think of it ha ha ha ha ha

Greedy Fatcat

13,025 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Divorced 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Supa-kun
Average Username

Gah, you're always going on fun vacations, huh? *Super jealous* U nU Sounds like it will be a regular hootenanny though!!! I hope you have fun! Which, how can you not when you are with your friends at a water park lol.

I live near Six Flags...I might go there over the summer... but I also used to work there so it's lost all of its pizazz. So I probably won't go now that I think of it ha ha ha ha ha

Yeah! I make lots of time for them. xD
So you live in NJ? o: - I'm from NJ but I grew up in PA. c:
I'm going to go to six flags, dorny park, Camel beach and hopefully the amusement park in Ohio I want to go to.
yum_puddi

Man-Hungry Unicorn

Average Username

Good! It's nice to have time to relax sometimes :3

Nah, I live in Massachusetts lol Six Flags New England... which is nowhere near as good as Great Adventure (From what I hear, I haven't been)

I went to PA once, I really loved it there!

Wow that sounds like a lot of fun! Totes jealyyy! Lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces