Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Prophet

8,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Signature Look 250
chirpysmom
I'm wanting there to be. Tossing around a few ideas. My favorite one so far is twisted/revised fairy tales. Not everyone is into them, though, so I may have to reconsider that and go with something a bit more . . . hmm, universally loved.

Ooh I actually really like that idea lol
I don't know why more people wouldn't like that ninja

Questionable Genius

14,000 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Rialla
chirpysmom
I'm wanting there to be. Tossing around a few ideas. My favorite one so far is twisted/revised fairy tales. Not everyone is into them, though, so I may have to reconsider that and go with something a bit more . . . hmm, universally loved.

Ooh I actually really like that idea lol
I don't know why more people wouldn't like that ninja

Well, maybe it will be the theme, then! I'll have to ask everyone who is accepted, obviously.
Out of curiosity, which fairy tale would you choose?

Fashionable Prophet

8,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Signature Look 250
chirpysmom
Well, maybe it will be the theme, then! I'll have to ask everyone who is accepted, obviously.

Hmm I really like the story of Bambi. . .does that even count as a fairy tale? lol...

Questionable Genius

14,000 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Rialla
chirpysmom

Hmm I really like the story of Bambi. . .does that even count as a fairy tale? lol...

I donno; never thought about it. Well, how would you twist/revise it?
I mean like for mine, I would use Beauty and the Beast. I have an OC who is my revision of Belle, and she's an insane gunslinger/bounty hunter (Belle the Bounty Hunter). The Beast is an outlaw named Beauregard, who she's hunting down. Never got much farther than that.

Fashionable Prophet

8,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Signature Look 250
chirpysmom
I mean like for mine, I would use Beauty and the Beast. I have an OC who is my revision of Belle, and she's an insane gunslinger/bounty hunter (Belle the Bounty Hunter). The Beast is an outlaw named Beauregard, who she's hunting down. Never got much farther than that.

Well Bambi is supposed to be the prince of the forest right? So I was thinking like he's being a rebel prince and trying to usurp the throne from his father, the king.

Questionable Genius

14,000 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Rialla
chirpysmom

Well Bambi is supposed to be the prince of the forest right? So I was thinking like he's being a rebel prince and trying to usurp the throne from his father, the king.

Hmm, nice! I probably never would have thought of that.

Fashionable Prophet

8,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Signature Look 250
chirpysmom

Thanks! It's either that or The Little Mermaid where I would have Ariel be the evil sea witch instead of Ursula or something.

Questionable Genius

14,000 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Rialla
chirpysmom

Thanks! It's either that or The Little Mermaid where I would have Ariel be the evil sea witch instead of Ursula or something.

Haha, if I were going to redo The Little Mermaid, it would be something like Ariel (or whatever I chose to name her, because I don't necessarily want to use the Disney version) works at a nightclub/speakeasy in the 40s or whatever and her whole appeal is that she's like "The Beauty from Below" or something, and one day "the Prince" (a mob boss's son) comes in and hears her singing, which enchants him. They click and all that, but he's engaged to a rival boss's daughter (the witch). She doesn't know this, and becomes chummy with the girl (who does know that she's wanting her fiance, and therefore wants to thwart the Ariel character's looks/voice/existence). Something about a huge shootout and blahblahblah. I dunno.
Came up with that as I went, so forgive me for it A) Not making any sense and B) Trailing off like that.

Fashionable Prophet

8,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Signature Look 250
chirpysmom"[color=orange]Haha, if I were going to redo The Little Mermaid, it would be something like Ariel (or whatever I chose to name her, because I don't necessarily want to use the Disney version) works at a nightclub/speakeasy in the 40s or whatever and her whole appeal is that she's like "The Beauty from Below" or something, and one day "the Prince" (a mob boss's son) comes in and hears her singing, which enchants him. They click and all that, but he's engaged to a rival boss's daughter (the witch). She doesn't know this, and becomes chummy with the girl (who does know that she's wanting her fiance, and therefore wants to thwart the Ariel character's looks/voice/existence). Something about a huge shootout and blahblahblah. I dunno.
Came up with that as I went, so forgive me for it A) Not making any sense and B) Trailing off like
dkwcizgy:0="chirpysmom"[color=orange]Haha, if I were going to redo The Little Mermaid, it would be something like Ariel (or whatever I chose to name her, because I don't necessarily want to use the Disney version) works at a nightclub/speakeasy in the 40s or whatever and her whole appeal is that she's like "The Beauty from Below" or something, and one day "the Prince" (a mob boss's son) comes in and hears her singing, which enchants him. They click and all that, but he's engaged to a rival boss's daughter (the witch). She doesn't know this, and becomes chummy with the girl (who does know that she's wanting her fiance, and therefore wants to thwart the Ariel character's looks/voice/existence). Something about a huge shootout and blahblahblah. I dunno.
Came up with that as I went, so forgive me for it A) Not making any sense and B) Trailing off like that.

Oh no worries, I think it sounds pretty awesome considering you were making it as you went along. I'd say it was pretty creative and I love that era anyways.

Questionable Genius

14,000 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Rialla

Oh no worries, I think it sounds pretty awesome considering you were making it as you went along. I'd say it was pretty creative and I love that era anyways.

Oh, well thank you!
I like to kid myself and claim to be a writer.
If you don't mind explicit language, I could link you to the first "chapter" (like 3 pages TOPS) of my Belle the Bounty Hunter story.

12,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Pie Pusher 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
chirpysmom

Well, normally I would be on when you come back, but lately I've sleeping more like a normal person than like a vampire, haha!
Which subject is it?

No worries. xD I wish I was on a good sleep schedule, currently I'm like an insomniac.
Just finished it all up~ c;
Pre-Calc.

Fashionable Prophet

8,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Signature Look 250
chirpysmom
Oh, well thank you!
If you don't mind explicit language, I could link you to the first "chapter" (like 3 pages TOPS) of my Belle the Bounty Hunter story.

That sounds fantastic, I would love to read it.
I like to write fanfiction sometimes although I never finish any. I keep them on my computer for when I have long airport waits lol

Questionable Genius

14,000 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Tippie Toe
chirpysmom

Well, normally I would be on when you come back, but lately I've sleeping more like a normal person than like a vampire, haha!
Which subject is it?

No worries. xD I wish I was on a good sleep schedule, currently I'm like an insomniac.
Just finished it all up~ c;
Pre-Calc.

Haha, I am as well, and this is slowly turning back into the whole "sleep during the day" thing, I think.
And oh God. I am suck at math.

Questionable Genius

14,000 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Rialla
chirpysmom
Oh, well thank you!

That sounds fantastic, I would love to read it.
I like to write fanfiction sometimes although I never finish any. I keep them on my computer for when I have long airport waits lol

Here you go! And thank you for taking the time to read it.
I've never flown, but I imagine that would be a good time for them.
Other than fairy tales, I don't really like fanfiction. It's just not for me, you know?

12,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Pie Pusher 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
chirpysmom

Haha, I am as well, and this is slowly turning back into the whole "sleep during the day" thing, I think.
And oh God. I am suck at math.

Haha~ so true! There is nothing like a good nap during the day, that is, if no body wakes you.
I'd say I'm about average, not bad, but not extremely amazing. xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces