Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anxious Lover

So I haven't been on Gaia in a looong while because I lost what fun I was having here. In attempts to fix that, I'm trying to some what recreate what I had. I would really like to have a joint freebie thread with a bunch of people to draw, hangout, chat, whatever, nothing serious. I would just have one myself but it's so much more fun with other people, right? I'm looking for artist with whatever skill level, and I don't know how many I'm looking for, so don't be scared about applying! Each artist will have their own post where you show your freeb art/rules, and you can also feel free to add your own request at the bottom, and anything else you'd like. I'd prefer if the thread is some-what themed but we can discuss that after the artist are all chosen. And above all else, I just want a bunch of friendly, easy-going people, and I hope that the thread can be one happy group of friends working together to make another people happy. Okay?~

application
[b]examples:[/b] [links only please]
[b]commitment level:[/b] [how much time you can spare]
[b]other skills:[/b] [good with graphics, ect.]

Thank you

Tasty Hero

I recently started a new style and I wanna work with it more 3nodding
Freebies are the best for experimental styles so this style MAY OR MAY NOT change a bit as I doodle people.
I like to try new things every now and then 3nodding

examples: I only have 2 examples right now. I did both of them today, while at work [Example 1] [Example 2]
commitment level: I work all week but I'm at a computer all day so anytime that it's not busy, I can doodle
other skills: I have several other art styles but I just wanna focus on this style for this freebie thread, if accepted

Anxious Lover

LayDeDeadpool

Thank you for the application~

Friendly Lunatic

Man, It's been a while since I've been on too. Maybe 3 months or so since I've peeked on Gaia and more for actually usage of the site haha? I haven't made anything serious in a while so my examples will all be simple sketches. Whiiich I will most likely offer as my freebie if I got accepted.

Examples: [Number 1] [# 2] [Number 3] [# 4]
Commitment level: Both weekends and breaks are guaranteed times but I will also be able to draw after classes.
Other skills: Good with... ?

Sparkly Sex Symbol

11,975 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
woopwoop i wanna join redface

examples: exampey 1 exampey 2 exampey 3 exampey 4
commitment level: all the time in the world redface muhaha i kid.. uhm well im pretty much free all the time... most of the time?
other skills: good with talking hahah uhm i dunno what im good with xD
examples: current art shop
commitment level: Not that much time but I draw fast so the times where I am on I can hammer out lots of freebies
other skills: No other mentionable skills.

Anxious Lover

Coffee Frappuccino

bunneh chuu

Einsamwulf

Thanks all for the applications--

Dapper Dabbler

examples: my tumblrrr
commitment level: ahumm i usually check once every day? i could spit out a freebie or two in my free time. weekends are the best tho
other skills:procrastinating i'm decent at graphics but i'm beginner with coding ahaaha ;w;;

Seryiena02's Queen

Conservative Lunatic

Been in a JF,but I think it's dead now...everyone,including me is MIA in the middle and dunno if any of them is back after inflation... gonk

examples: Tumbleugh emotion_awesome
commitment level: I'm on almost every night nowadays...if I don't magically fall asleep in front of my laptop... =w=;
other skills: Excellent in procrastinating Nothing too notable.. .__.

Anxious Lover

Seryiena

Thanks for the application
coffeeparlor

You haven't linked your tumblr, you linked dashboard

Dapper Dabbler

Xje

oh WOW thats really embarrassing oh my god
here's my tumblr

Anxious Lover

coffeeparlor
Xje