Welcome to Gaia! ::

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

:I WELL IF YOU DIDN'T, YOU DO NOW. Admittedly I haven't stalked you for a while but I had thought you'd left Gaia. vuv!

I'M KIND OF HARD TO WORK WITH, I'm very strict, but I'd be happy to help in any way I could. And no -- I had an art shop a few years ago now, I think, but closed that down when school got heavy. Now I'm engaging in my last hurrah on Gaia, my B/C shop, and may try an auction after I finish an art trade piece (which is delayed thanks to astigmatism correction ;lkjafsdlkhag). Never did get around to making a gijinka shop, I still think of that sometimes. And then I get nostalgic. XD

ANYWHO I am going to bed, I tend to get up early now and am trying to keep a schedule. GOOD NIGHT. *HUGS*

synnovu's Senpai

Divine Nymph

Chrystali

Ohh
Yeah, I did leave laughs

AHAHA NAH I'M TOO CHILL FOR THAT O)-<
Ahh, I see.
I wish you luck on that, then * V*

Rest well~

Wistful Heckler

Saibraeus

i think he makes for a good example of someone failing to accept change and being too rigid.

ya got this =u=
lol i'm opposite of that where i won't pull out a practice final until the evening before.
i've become desensitized to exam anxiety. i refuse to let it destroy me like that. REFUSE D<

hmmm.
most of the ones i've been exposed to are professional and approachable... i don't actually expect to make friends with them or anything
it's a timing issue for me. i need them to be there when i am having an episode not the day before or after when i'm normal and don't want to deal with my problems.
i don't want to schedule in a random time and switch from normal mode to problems errywhere mode.

synnovu's Senpai

Divine Nymph

13litz

That's one way of looking at it.. O(-<

Yeah? I can't do that, omg;; I stress out so much I literally can't do anything else so I may as well study haha

Yeah-- Mine was pretty professional but like sometimes she'd pose questions and make me feel extra awkward. It's probably my fault that I'm super sensitive but I just ?___?;;
I don't like when they ask me what I want out of therapy. LAUGHS;; I mean I can understand if I went there myself but I was referred over so I.. I don't know man HAHA.

I know exactly what you mean for that, too. I also don't enjoy going in and having to cry and b***h for like an hour because it ruins my whole day. e__e And gotta do it every week.. nope.

Wistful Heckler

Saibraeus

you're making me feel my age... what is this; O(-<
is it a duck? a sideways man?

i envy your... ability (?)

nah. you're going in for some pretty personal problems. i would say it's expected to be a little high strung.
ach. you know how real the struggle can get.
xD

synnovu's Senpai

Divine Nymph

13litz

Pretty much, yeah LAUGHS;;

NAH.

Oh, sorry it's basically a sideways man.
This might help:
User Image

It's basically a dead body lying on the floor because.. ye.

Wistful Heckler

Saibraeus

oh yes. a dead man. that's mighty fun.
              this entire time i thought it'd be a cute emoticon conveying youthful girlishness.
              this changes the context of everything you've been posting.
              i'm scared.

synnovu's Senpai

Divine Nymph

13litz

AHHAHA I'M SO SORRY.

I promise I'm sane, though.
User Image

Wistful Heckler

Saibraeus
]

yes, the 5ox5o icon conveys that with maximum persuasive power.
              =_________=

you even adjust the dead man's arm to suit yourself.
              DONT THINK I DONT NOTICE IT

synnovu's Senpai

Divine Nymph

13litz

Sometimes.. it's more comfortable have my hands up
Even when I'm dead O)-<

You should try it sometime, it's relaxing.

Wistful Heckler

Saibraeus
13litz

Sometimes.. it's more comfortable have my hands up
Even when I'm dead O)-<

You should try it sometime, it's relaxing.

i don't wanna be dead yet.
              is it the same if i do it alive?
              .... like a pretty ballerina =u=

synnovu's Senpai

Divine Nymph

13litz

I.. I guess you'd have to add some fancy footwork

O)-L

Wistful Heckler

Saibraeus

i'll be the meemee to your deedee,
              like so;
              User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dangerous Noob

Holy poop, Sai's back. /stalker mode activate

Wheezing Loiterer

i do art and stuff... I have literally nooo idea as to what price your art is worth, i dont even know what mine is worth. I would love to join a joint shop, but am also incredibly lazy. meh, heres some stuff called a gallery i think razz

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff