Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shameless Lover

User Image

Hey guys!

I want to do a fun little summer auction and thought I'd see if anyone else was interested in doing it with me.

Hopefully I'll be able to snag a few interested fellows. I'm looking, preferably, for some artist buddies that have fun, dynamic styles with a good sense of anatomy, 3D forms and an overall high quality product. If you're interested in applying then just post with the below code. smile

If you have ideas for themes then please let me know. I got nothing right now :/

Taking applications until July 12th
Auction starts July 25th and ends August 8th

[quote="Sotalean"][/quote]
[b][color=purple][size=14]I want to art and stuff![/color][/size]
Name:[/b]
[b]Art samples:[/b]
[b]Offering to high bidder:[/b]
[b]Anything else you wanna mention about you?:[/b]

Shameless Lover

Accepted

I want to art and stuff!
Name:
Sotalean
Art samples: DA Gilded Cage Tumblr
Offering to high bidder: Waist up, lines, color and shading
Anything else you wanna mention about you?: I am an Animator and student so I get very little free time except this summer which I took off to work on some personal projects and travel for some cons. So it was a great time to do some gaia stuff. smile

Pending Applicants

I want to art and stuff!
Name:
Mof Queen
Art samples:
X
X
X
Offering to high bidder: If they bid X Billion (X is higher than zero) they get a Full body, Color such as the quality above. If they Bid X Million Then they get a bust that is colored but not shaded.
Anything else you wanna mention about you?: I'm not online often due to real life events such as a 40 hour job but I try to get on twice a week minimum. I have gaia app on my android and i do check that daily.

I want to art and stuff!
Name:
Ren-wuvs-you
Art samples: DA (I would say go to my tumblr but my art tag has nsfw which I can't do for gaia so yeah)
Offering to high bidder:One thigh up with complex coloring and background, can be a couple
Anything else you wanna mention about you?: I am working on an art/manga portfolio but since I'm drawing all the time I have time to fit in gaia commissions.

I want to art and stuff!
Name:
Hobovampyre
Art samples: [x]/ [x]/ [was a gif but man if I dont know how to animate aha]/ [x]/[headshots too can be offered idk]/ [headx]
dA is sorta up to date, but I tamblr a lot.
Offering to high bidder: I can waist up or fullbody some color, either "cel shade" or not. Depends on everyone else.
Anything else you wanna mention about you?: I aint the best but I ain't the worst probably. :U i want arms on gaia. a lot.

I want to art and stuff!
Name:
Lurcis / Sabrina
Art samples: xx xx xx
Offering to high bidder: Waist drawing
Anything else you wanna mention about you?: Our styles are sooo different haha! Hopefully you'll find what I do interesting.. ;u; I love your art btw! <3

I want to art and stuff!
Name:
Ace_in_the_face
Art samples: [x] [x] [x] [something old]
Offering to high bidder: 1 full body (maaaaybe 2 depending on what I've got going on at the time of the auction)
Anything else you wanna mention about you?: I'm on gaia a lot when I have a reason to be, so there's that?

I want to art and stuff!
Name:
Call me Sassie
Art samples: http://sassydino.weebly.com/
Offering to high bidder: 1 Full Body & 1 Chibi
Anything else you wanna mention about you?:

I want to art and stuff!
Name:
Diabolica-III
Art samples: DA | Tumblr
Offering to high bidder: Waist up color and stuff :O
Anything else you wanna mention about you?: I animate too emotion_facepalm

I want to art and stuff!
Name:
IslandMyths
Art samples: Tumblr
Offering to high bidder: Fullbody like this
Anything else you wanna mention about you?: Oh god this is making me nervous. I love to either doodle or paint in my freetime and auctions are just a great kickstart for new things and detail personally.

I want to art and stuff!
Name:
neekit
Art samples: art dump (mostly wips atm ; n wink
Offering to high bidder: knee up for hb and fullbody if its ab'd
Anything else you wanna mention about you?: i like pickles also this is my first joint auction and i have no idea how they work but yolo

I want to art and stuff!
Name:
monsers_inc
Art samples:DA
Offering to high bidder:Full Body
Anything else you wanna mention about you?:no..?

I want to art and stuff!
Name:
Willowspell
Art samples: tumblr
Offering to high bidder: fullbody...with experimental chibi/BG or something...or couples maybe when it comes to AB
Anything else you wanna mention about you?: popping by to say GL~ doubt you'd choose an animu-style artist like me derp derp
...how many people are you looking for btw?

I want to art and stuff!
Name:
xXxDesired Jinx
Art samples: X X X X

Offering to high bidder: If Bidders bid into the Billions I will offer a Full body fully colored if the bid is in the millions I will offer a colored bust.
Anything else you wanna mention about you?: I am also a student, I'm currently majoring in Video Game Design, thankfully I have the summer off to work on my art.

Shameless Lover

Sketch bump
User Image
smile

Shameless Lover

Sketch Bump
User Image

Friendly Regular

8,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Gaian 50
Sotalean

I want to art and stuff!
Name:Mof Queen

Art samples:

User Image
User Image
User Image

Offering to high bidder: If they bid X Billion (X is higher than zero) they get a Full body, Color such as the quality above. If they Bid X Million Then they get a bust that is colored but not shaded.
Anything else you wanna mention about you?: I'm not online often due to real life events such as a 40 hour job but I try to get on twice a week minimum. I have gaia app on my android and i do check that daily.

Shameless Lover

Mof Queen
Sotalean

I want to art and stuff!

Art samples:

User Image
User Image
User Image

Thank you for the app!
I really like your creatures. Love the 3D in their design. smile

Friendly Regular

8,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Gaian 50
Sotalean
Mof Queen
Sotalean

I want to art and stuff!

Art samples:

User Image
User Image
User Image

Thank you for the app!
I really like your creatures. Love the 3D in their design. smile

thank you.

Shameless Lover

Mof Queen

No problem XD

Shameless Lover

Shameless Lover

Gracious Prophet

Just wanted to say that your stuff is great ughhhhh <3

Shameless Lover

Eclair 0ra