Welcome to Gaia! ::

Robotic RedCape
Also, don't be too down on the shop yet, not many of us from the B/C shops honestly check here.
Wait to judge until you make the thread! Besides, you never know until you try, so if your heart is
in it, go for it and give it all you've got! heart

True true, i was debating maybe setting up there to garner more interest but it seemed a bit preemptive? Especially without much event-y stuff to do, but v'day might change that. I unfortunately went AWOL a few days there though but I get pencil sketches done which I'll get to lining. And not playing dragon age

Hrair Rabbit
*noses the shop to help move it along.*

Maybe I'm just being old, but I remember the B/C being super active all the time. Has it just died down or is it like the person above said, and it's just seasonal?

Thanks for the nose-ing!
Nah, I remember it being super active too! Maybe we're just old? The bcp circles have seemingly gotten a bit smaller too, it was never MASSIVE since I always seemed to be running into like-minded people but I notice there's way more crossover now. There was sort of a kick though in the main bcp forums so who knows - maybe it is?

Kittyintheraiyn's Significant Otter

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
heart heart heart heart
Chi Sohma
heart heart heart heart

=D Hello thar' an' welcome to page 5!

Kittyintheraiyn's Significant Otter

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
well thank you. And how are things here?
Not bad not bad, I just got a big shipment from my home today with my 'main' computer so I can finally use my usual programs to art and stuff which'll be nice xD I think I've got lines on there from ages ago as well. That's always fun to go through.

Timid Hellraiser

//rolls in like a boss
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[url=http://tinyurl.com/l2vcbnz][img]http://i62.tinypic.com/ixsfbq.png[/img][/url]

We have an official thread now, so here's the new link for our affiliate banner!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff