Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yeah... um came up with this idea on the weekend and thought I would ask what people thought and how much people would pay....

Basically they are a one, sometimes two staged pet that is more breedable than changeable, though each one is uniqly edited from the base lineart I drew. Cat spirit things that don't exist n the 'Gaian world' so you are basically buying a roleplayable character.

There will be different types like some regualr edits, Cat spirits with wings (Though all Cat spirits can hover), Cosplays and unique lineart Cat spirits. Each one would cost a different amount.

Also I probably wouldn't be having flatsales, just auctions and having my different slots open so people can purchase a variety of different Cat spirits so we can have alot of variety.

I would like to hire a breeder once I open up the guild, but for now, if I poen the shop there will be a roleplay thread in the B/C Roleplay sub forum.

There is also an inventorty section where owners can open up shops and sell items for other Cat spirits.

Now here are some samples:
User Image
^ That is Willow, a winged spirit based upon some sort of forrest Fae type thing, along with the cert. The little blue thing near the inventory is what the baby looks like, if your Cat spirit ahs one of these in their cert it can mean they can have babies, Cat spirits will also be able to sell these to other Cat spirits so they can have more breedings.

User Image
^ Another edit I did, just wanted to do some more xd

So yeah, opinions much appreciated, please post in the thread your feedback and stuffs

- Felinxis
They are really cool and would definately be popular but to be honest im hopeless at pricing ^^;; start the auction at 5k?

Could you possibly go to my pricing thread if you have a little time? thanks ^^
Thanks heart
There frickin awsome.

*ponders pricing*

start at 3 or 4k

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items