Welcome to Gaia! ::

Should humans be available for roleplay (and potential dinosaur food and interactions) VIA free CYO bases?

Yes! :3 0.57142857142857 57.1% [ 24 ]
No! 3: 0.21428571428571 21.4% [ 9 ]
I am a consumer whore! 8D 0.21428571428571 21.4% [ 9 ]
Total Votes:[ 42 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 82 83 84 > >>

7,350 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Wall Street 200
xxX_Rinia_Xxx
Linni hasn't been working on her free avi arts or the dragons... she has been making reference sheets for her characters >.<

Click
Clicky

So tired.

Those are really great looking! 83 Very pretty!

(But please work on my dragons sometime!)
Nyowpotopop
xxX_Rinia_Xxx
Linni hasn't been working on her free avi arts or the dragons... she has been making reference sheets for her characters >.<

Click
Clicky

So tired.

Those are really great looking! 83 Very pretty!

(But please work on my dragons sometime!)

I know. I stare at them everyday and tweak little thing about their anatomy. Would you like me to work on the adults or the child forms first?

7,350 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Wall Street 200
xxX_Rinia_Xxx

I know. I stare at them everyday and tweak little thing about their anatomy. Would you like me to work on the adults or the child forms first?

The adults. X3 Deffinately.
Nyowpotopop
xxX_Rinia_Xxx

Linni can do that. I have finals and final projects for the next two weeks. I might be able to squeeze two out. Which dragons first? :3
*glomps nyow and rinia* good morning =D

7,350 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Wall Street 200
xxX_Rinia_Xxx
Nyowpotopop
xxX_Rinia_Xxx

Linni can do that. I have finals and final projects for the next two weeks. I might be able to squeeze two out. Which dragons first? :3

Uh... Why don't you start with the reapers? X3 Seems like the right place to start.

Hi Yuna! 8D G'morning!
huh?? What kind of dragons are you guys talking about?? Am I allowed to know?? whee

7,350 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Wall Street 200
Yunachu
huh?? What kind of dragons are you guys talking about?? Am I allowed to know?? whee

Have you ever heard of a book series called Temerarie?
Nyowpotopop
Yunachu

... I really need to get out more DX
Can't say i have... Would you explain it to me or should I just shut up and be quiet while you guys discuss it xD;

7,350 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Wall Street 200
Yunachu
Nyowpotopop
Yunachu

... I really need to get out more DX
Can't say i have... Would you explain it to me or should I just shut up and be quiet while you guys discuss it xD;

Nono! It's fine. XD Linear hasn't read it either.

But the book series is a re-writing of the napoleonic wars... But as if people have been training and raising dragons as ariel corps.

And I've commissioned Linear to do a massive lineart set for them. X3 They're REALLY cool.
*stares* Sounds awesome... *w*

Shame I'm too busy to read pretty much anything outside english class xD;

...I'll read it during english =D

7,350 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Wall Street 200
Yunachu
*stares* Sounds awesome... *w*

Shame I'm too busy to read pretty much anything outside english class xD;

...I'll read it during english =D

You should do it! They're great books! 83
Nyowpotopop

But the book series is a re-writing of the napoleonic wars... But as if people have been training and raising dragons as ariel corps.

And I've commissioned Linear to do a massive lineart set for them. X3 They're REALLY cool.

I almost started reading it.... the first book is sitting in my dorm room... waiting to be read XD

7,350 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Wall Street 200
xxX_Rinia_Xxx
Nyowpotopop

I almost started reading it.... the first book is sitting in my dorm room... waiting to be read XD

Aww, you should! 8D It would give you hardcore inspiration!
Nyowpotopop
xxX_Rinia_Xxx
Nyowpotopop

Aww, you should! 8D It would give you hardcore inspiration!

When I take my last final and move out of my dorm on May 4th.... I WILL!!! heart heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff