Urm I don't think so . o.

It's been super quiet > o>

Eloquent Pusher

Fffssh. Whateverrrs orz

Dapper Noob

4,950 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Elocutionist 200
Yuuuki...did you want us to color or do anything in the mean time while you're waiting for your account to be unbanned?

Or?

I still have that custom to do...unless someone else already picked it up. I also have a couple of pets that never got given away/sold too, but I dunno if you already had anything planned for them.
Nyao-chan
Yuuuki...did you want us to color or do anything in the mean time while you're waiting for your account to be unbanned?

Or?

I still have that custom to do...unless someone else already picked it up. I also have a couple of pets that never got given away/sold too, but I dunno if you already had anything planned for them.

You can color if you'd like Nyao <3 I know you're coloring muse hasn't been around so I didn't want to poke at you x3. Since I can't do anything with the front page, Era is finishing up the stuff I've owed forever and we're going to work behind the scenes a bit to move to the B/C soon-ish. I'm working on updated graphics... and I still need to find a map-maker OTL or attempt a horrific map myself xD

I think we'll attempt a Valentine's Day event/opening, so I'll post info about that in the guild thread in a few days.

I completely forgot about that custom you picked up o: No one else grabbed it, so you can do that one. I know your candle-girl was given away by you in october, but I haven't seen the others - I'll have to check the pb. Also, we've decided to start coloring the lines (not sure if you were already doing that or not). Makes everything look more whole imo.

Dapper Noob

4,950 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Elocutionist 200
Oh, no, I didn't color the lines on the couple I did do. I can go back and do that though if you want.

Dapper Noob

4,950 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Elocutionist 200
Also, it was these two:

User Image
User Image

Dude's kind of plain, but eh...

Benevolent Reindeer

14,700 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
It's nice to see this shop bumping up on my subscribed list again! Such lovely lines. :9
Nyao-chan
Oh, no, I didn't color the lines on the couple I did do. I can go back and do that though if you want.

That'd be nice if you could, I meant to mention it to everyone quite some time ago OTL. I've been to busy to function /:

Oooh and I do remember those two! We can keep them in the reserve for now <3

We need more colorists *pokes at lurker tree*
Soldier of Song
It's nice to see this shop bumping up on my subscribed list again! Such lovely lines. :9

Aw thanks (8 We've all been busy so it's been quite slow in here xl

Eloquent Pusher

I tend to disappear when I have work OTL
I'm going to go finish them up now 8D;
Bloop ~
Put up the V-Day info for staff. We'll hopefully be hopping around here soon x3
I may apply for colorist, i'm debating it.
heart
Oh wait XP i already did, lol.
Gah, old examples are old...

Questionable Grabber

Oh s**t cute shop warningggggggg

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out