24,415 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Tipsy 100
  • Streaker 200
ladykayra
CitrusCupcake

Oh dear - well, life does like to swallow people sometimes ^_^;

And it's fine, I'll have thread in the guild for customs, that'll do me ^_~

And I'll see how my current commission load goes, have been getting through them quite fast so I may be able to do something for the opening
And ooh yes, I like Hallowe'en events too <3

It does indeed

Okie dokie! That works for me too

Like I said, it's completely up to you! I'd hate to push anyone who already has a lot to do

Yay! I found someone else who like Halloween events!

I have a few ideas rolling around in my noggin atm, will see what I come up with in the time left before the opening - otherwise I'll probably just plan ahead and get stuff done for a Hallowe'en event ^_^

You could have a theme for the idols - something like dark fairy tales or movie props ^_^

Jaded Archivist

CitrusCupcake

I have a few ideas rolling around in my noggin atm, will see what I come up with in the time left before the opening - otherwise I'll probably just plan ahead and get stuff done for a Hallowe'en event ^_^

You could have a theme for the idols - something like dark fairy tales or movie props ^_^

I love the way you think already *cue thunder strike and maniacal laughter* lol

Jaded Archivist

Sarcastic Codger

24,440 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Survivor 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
*snuggles in*

Floppy Genius

Jaded Archivist

Jaded Archivist

bump

this is still going=>.>=
ninja /slides on in

I'm interested! Examples can be found on my tumblr here: everything & just digitally done things

I mostly work lineless/vector-ish and if you'd like a more current example of a pet in my style, I can do one up real quick tonight!

Jaded Archivist

popgunxboom
ninja /slides on in

I'm interested! Examples can be found on my tumblr here: everything & just digitally done things

I mostly work lineless/vector-ish and if you'd like a more current example of a pet in my style, I can do one up real quick tonight!

I love you =0.0= Please work here
ladykayra
I love you =0.0= Please work here

WELL I DON'T KNOW I MEAN

Yes okay. =D

Jaded Archivist

popgunxboom

Squeeeeeeeee now there are two artists with styles that differ from mine making for cooli cool stuffs and choices for thread goers. This makes me happy=^.^=

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff