Welcome to Gaia! ::

Magnetic Sex Symbol

4,075 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • First step to fame 200
It's been a while since i've asked for a general price range that makes sense for my art. SO based upon this drawing what would you pay, or just thoughts in general of it.

User Image

Sparkly Fatcat

its beautiful
do you do digital?

Magnetic Sex Symbol

4,075 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • First step to fame 200
yonaichu
its beautiful
do you do digital?
i can yes

User Image

this one be one of the sketchier examples
I would pay $20 - $30 for art like this.

8,425 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Dressed Up 200

It depends on how much effort you put into it (imho) in addition to the quality of your work (which is fairly high.)

If you're only selling sketches, then I think $20-$30 is fair, but judging from your style and knowledge of anatomy I'd say $50 for something more cleaned up. Colored should be higher than $50. Don't go below that because people take advantage of artists so quickly.

I had an illustration gig that lasted a year, and I regret not raising my fees. It makes me wish there was some sort of US art committee that created guidelines for artists. "You must pay enough for the artist to have more than a happy meal dinner"

I agree with the other two. Your skill level at drawing is roughly around $40 an hour - provided you are a fast worker.

Lionheart

dang, I love the flow and the faces+hair especially

your arms look a bit wonky (especially on the guys), but either way, I'd say $35 for single fullbody traditional and $45-50 for digital fullbody.

how long have you been drawing, and are you in art school? * Q *

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces