Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you like it?

Yes 0.44444444444444 44.4% [ 4 ]
No 0.55555555555556 55.6% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 9 ]

I just did this. And I was wondering if it was worthy enough to sell. sweatdrop I'm not very good at drawing.. But I actually like this one. 3nodding So any suggestions on how to make my art better or how much its worth would be very helpful. 3nodding

User Image uncolored

User Image Colored (sorry my dads computer doesnt like the color blue. gonk )

A better colored one

User Image
I'd sell that for about 2k.

Basically to make it better you can just clean it up a bit, erase the stray lines, or even go over it with thin brush in photoshop.
but its cute, so keep with it.
heart
elision

Basically to make it better you can just clean it up a bit, erase the stray lines, or even go over it with thin brush in photoshop.
heart
Thanks.. I am working on coloring it.. So when I'm done I'll post it colored as well. 3nodding Thanks for the advice. I'll have to experiment with photoshop. 3nodding
mailbox
elision

heart
Thanks.. I am working on coloring it.. So when I'm done I'll post it colored as well. 3nodding Thanks for the advice. I'll have to experiment with photoshop. 3nodding
Good luck!
Photoshop is my favorite!
heart
elision
mailbox
elision

heart
Good luck!
heart
I dont know much about it.. but I have been useing it a little bit. 3nodding
mailbox
elision
mailbox
elision

heart
Good luck!
heart
I dont know much about it.. but I have been useing it a little bit. 3nodding
Well, I have a small cell shading tutorial that may help if you want to check it out:

http://www.deviantart.com/view/36287165/
I agree that cleaning it up in photoshop will really imrove it and maybe make it worth even more^-^ I think that 2k sounds good too just for this and with no colour.
Thanks so much for you guy's help. I will finish coloring it and post it as well to see if that increases the cost.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff