Welcome to Gaia! ::

People Counter

Lurker 0.7037037037037 70.4% [ 57 ]
Staff 0.11111111111111 11.1% [ 9 ]
Follower/Semi Active 0.11111111111111 11.1% [ 9 ]
IM HERE EVERYDAY WHUT. 0.074074074074074 7.4% [ 6 ]
Total Votes:[ 81 ]

Franny: ...anyone have any idea what's going on? Can't be fire. They wouldn't be herding us then...

Unbeatable Survivor

7,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Una:*Hears the announcement and puts her harp away and her hat back on and starts to go to the auditorium, not making any eye contact with anyone, or anything and following the other students, keeping back and out of their way*

Savage Shapeshifter

10,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
Barker: *howls at the alarm can't help it flattens his ears whimpering before carrying Chess to the Auditorium* It's so'k p***y cat wolfie will protect you

Professor Agador: *comes out of his class room to makes sure kids aren't panicking and help however he can*

Daring Duck

Merida: My coin is on the thing running around in the vent.... -looks around-
Mr. Wolfe: *motioning to bleachers* Nothing to worry about here, kids, just file into the-- yeah, get nice and comfy with each other. 8|

Franny: ...oh. I thought someone might have had the stomach flu or something...

Questionable Shapeshifter

11,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
Krashed Bets
Merida: -shoves her game in her pocket and walks to the auditorium- Hmmm interesting. -pulls out a small notepad and scribbles some stuff down-

I agree that sounds cool.
I actually was thinking of drawing a bat type creature but had none in mind.
I found a few things:
-Camazotz[Death bats from the underworld, associated with the night and sacrifices]
-Baital[Generally human-looking, but are half-bat. They look like corpses, and can take over corpses to drive people insane]
-Olitiau[GIANT a** CRYPTID BATS. 6 to 12ft. wingspans with 2 in.c serrated fangs in their lower jaws. And the mask thing.]
-Ahool[Also a bat cryptid. But a combo of a bat, primate, and/or pterosaurs. Lives in the rainforest with a 10ft. wingspan. Wood-owls may be connected to them]
-Kongamato[ANOTHER pterosaur/bat cryptid living in swamps along the river. 7ft. wingspan. Since it has a long, thin tail, it might also be a flying snake creature.]

Most here are described to be of black, reddish, or extremely dark brown hues. But I'mma make my Olitiau BRIGHT AS ALL HELL.
8'D
Vice Principle Ghast: -picks up megaphone- Students will be headed to the auditorium.. Teachers... please man your battle stations..
Professor Seymour: -squeeks and starts helping to hoard the students- O-ok-ok guys.. calm down! .. calm down! No running~ no running~

Chess: -is carried and coils around him tightly and hiding her face in his chest- >///< Get me out of here~~ D/ I dun wanna go to the auditorium! We should fight it - Is really scared but will fight it for her reputation-

Daring Duck

Merida: -looks at Franny- ...Why would we all go to the auditori.. -pause and listens-...That is suppose to calm us down. -scribbles something down on her notepad before shoving it in her pocket-

Souru: It is like you are in my mind I wanted to do a red character as well.

Questionable Shapeshifter

11,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
Krashed Bets
Merida: -looks at Franny- ...Why would we all go to the auditori.. -pause and listens-...That is suppose to calm us down. -scribbles something down on her notepad before shoving it in her pocket-

Souru: It is like you are in my mind I wanted to do a red character as well.
[- wiggly fingers -] I know allllll your secrets~ emotion_c8

Savage Shapeshifter

10,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
Professor Agador: Battle Stations? *growls showing his fangs the fur on the back of his neck stands up as he sets up a area to some what patrol as the kids move by*

Barker: I'm a gonna listen to what the units say for dis one kitten we can be back up I'm far to lazy to fight less I have to, let the help so to speak handle it *his way of protecting her and her pride*

Unbeatable Survivor

7,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Una:*sees Professor Agador on her way to the auditorium* P-p-professor, wh-what's going on? *wraps her tail around herself worried*

Savage Shapeshifter

10,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
Professor Agador: *flattens his fur for a moment* I'm not sure please get to the auditorium Miss Una
Mr. Wolfe: *arrives behind Una, urges her forward and eyes Prof. Agador* We should get ready. 8| ...

Savage Shapeshifter

10,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
Prof. Agador: Exactly for what is what I would like to know...... *flattens his ears and lashes his whip like tail moves to make sure all the students keep moving*

Unbeatable Survivor

7,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Una:*nods and heads for the auditorium, taking a seat nearest to the exit, keeping away from the other students, and decides to use this time to finish reading the assigned chapter incase they weren't in there that long*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff