Welcome to Gaia! ::

People Counter

Lurker 0.7037037037037 70.4% [ 57 ]
Staff 0.11111111111111 11.1% [ 9 ]
Follower/Semi Active 0.11111111111111 11.1% [ 9 ]
IM HERE EVERYDAY WHUT. 0.074074074074074 7.4% [ 6 ]
Total Votes:[ 81 ]

Daring Duck

Yeah bad experience with a thread owner talking about me behind me back.... I think I am just being overly sensitive but yeah it happens.

-snugs-Thanks
I think I prefer the kick me sign.... If I recall glomping involves tackling.

Miu: True but can a freshmeat start a club?

Funny thing Miu can't actually fly with her wings they happen to be really fragile.

Smitten Kitten

19,065 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
I don't think I've seen Miu. What is she? heart
That's not good. I only talk about someone if they are a problem. That talk, usually consist of what is the solution to that person and what steps to take next that are rational.

I havent seen Miu have I?

Daring Duck

Miu Asp a feathered serpent but she is going through a bit of a redesign. Most of it will stay the same .... Just I don't like he being so small.
By the way really like how Beatrice is coming along. Do you have any idea of what her personality is like?

You would be surprised at how many people claim to be polite and mature but are still very immature and mean. I know I can be childish at time but I strongly believe if I have a problem with somebody talk to them in private about it also never believe in rumors... Or as I call it don't believe the hype.
OH I KNOW HER.

Smitten Kitten

19,065 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
Krashed Bets
Miu Asp a feathered serpent but she is going through a bit of a redesign. Most of it will stay the same .... Just I don't like he being so small.
By the way really like how Beatrice is coming along. Do you have any idea of what her personality is like?

You would be surprised at how many people claim to be polite and mature but are still very immature and mean. I know I can be childish at time but I strongly believe if I have a problem with somebody talk to them in private about it also never believe in rumors... Or as I call it don't believe the hype.

My hair is very similar to Miu's right now IRL! How fun!

Beatrice is going to be really casual with everyone. She'll take for granted that she's everyone's buddy, when she can actually be kindof irritating. Practical jokes will have to happen. She doesn't know what she wants to be when she 'grows up' so she's always going through new 'big ideas'. One week she may decide she should become a famous actor and the next she will be talking about interior design. She always wants to lend a hand whenever someone needs help, but she isn't the best person to ask. She's easily distracted and a little lazy. Always wants to cut corners! In the end she just wants to be liked, so hopefully no one holds grudges too bad! biggrin
-enjoys hearing character developments and just about characters in general- Makes me happy.

11,225 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
Tanner: *looks nervous*I don't like heights. They make me nervous.
Viva, where is she.. I think she wanted the dog last time I checked her commentary..
-ponders-... I said I'd wait til around 10..
Or Ill go with the last thing she said. at 10. =w=

Kalister: -poofs and hangs upside down on top of tanner- < on the roof- Scared of heights?! Hahah! Thats the silliest thing Ive ever heard~

Daring Duck

Chi: Yeah she is that silly girl that messed up Kal's name.

Amurana: That is so cool but the hair is so hard to get right.
She sounds like she will be fun to hang out with.
Both the ones I am questing for already have their life goal... Miu wants to be a sport agent or something like that and Cu wants to run a nursery which is funny for his character.

Miu: I actually have a fear of heights but flying is fun. -smiles and nods-

11,225 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
Tanner: *takes out small electric carver and starts making watermellon art*

Daring Duck

Alright time to go to sleep feeling really dizzy.

Player

Babette : We should make a fight club emotion_dowant

Billy : sweet ahahaha

Kittyintheraiyn's Significant Otter

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
That would be MAGICAL. SPLENDID IDEA. SIMPLY MARVELOUS!
Byagane319
Tanner: *takes out small electric carver and starts making watermellon art*

Because last thing I read was she really liked the dragondog.
So I'mma go with that and you official have won yourself
A ZOMBIE Angler fish monster petpet!

User Image

Please be advised on your loose body parts when handling.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff