IM HERE EVERYDAY WHUT. 0.074074074074074 7.4% [ 6 ]
Total Votes:[ 81 ]

Kittyintheraiyn's Significant Otter

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
-squee- Talking to artists about the up coming event is making me SQUEE more biggrin

Daring Duck

Chi Sohma

Sooo this was kinda a first on just about everything for me. Tell me what you think? I'm using a mouse so sorry for the weird lines and lack of real shading.
I was a bit confused with the tail so there are two versions of it: lava tail and lava tail glow .
Then their is the regular tail and regular tail glow.

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
Krashed Bets
Chi Sohma

Sooo this was kinda a first on just about everything for me. Tell me what you think? I'm using a mouse so sorry for the weird lines and lack of real shading.
I was a bit confused with the tail so there are two versions of it: lava tail and lava tail glow .
Then their is the regular tail and regular tail glow.

OH MY GAWD HE LOOKS AMAZING!!!
-flails-
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v79/krissy07/Chi_Kal_la.png < this one is my fav >3> The lava is like the dark pattern.. Umm.. like > [ like this ] > Going up his horns with the glow of lava color mmm yes~
But now that ive seen him like your picture.. I love him more LMAO than I already do. -flails-
I USE MOUSE TOO! -highfive- <333333
I think he looks..... AMAZING.

Daring Duck

Quote:
snip.

Sorry had to get something to eat...mmmm subway with lots and lots of chips.

Ooooooh well that is ten times cooler than what I was thinking and way easier to show the glow.

Miu just has butt feathers.

Miu: Well my butt feathers look better than your face.

-goes and sits in a corner-

edit:
Thank you, manly males are so out of the way for me.
Funny thing I thought I pose him floating then I was like I wonder if he actually floats... Then bam next post you made he was floating.
-high fives- Yeah I could barely shade when I had a tablet so now is like flail away.
You are way to sweet. I was really afraid I got his hair wrong I am so used to doing heavy bands covering the ears and forehead.

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
OuO love subway + LOTS of chips!
<3333

Everything is amazing.
I am still reworking his colors- this is the first time I see him colored,
with the colors I had in mind and the way you protrayed it is amazing.
If wanted- I could try my hand in shading it if your cool with that?
Or cry to my friend to shade LOOL
<333 -flails-

Kal: Feathers... On the butt. Well thats a new one. -makes a :/ face- -poofs and repoofs upside down- New kids... < is totally a new kid too but he thinks he is too cool for that title- I can't wait til halloween... >3 Deviousness pro skills.

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
Broken Double posting rule:

Kal is by NO MEANS a manly man. Thats why I love him. He may have lean muscles but still keep the slim look. oooo so pretty -drools all over kal's firey head- opo <3 <3

Daring Duck

I can no longer eat sandwiches without chips.

I am glad you like the color I was so iffy on it wondering if maybe he had more orange and yellow like fire.
You are way to sweet but credit goes to watching to much adventure time... I wanted to make somebody float like marshall lee.
Ooo I don't mind shading would be nice and I forgot the strings around his neck.... On the sketch but not the neck.
I will fix the horns just thought of a cool way to do it and hoping it works and add threads around his neck.

Miu: They are on my lower back... Nothing wrong with being new red boy. -looks at him and sighs-

Also really late soo sorry was distracted but thank you so much Oola... I luff all your ocs. especially Oola

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
Kal: New kids are dense. They don't know anything. -is upside down now and just floating and looking down at her- They are.... noobs to everything. I- know my way around here already. Hmph. Plus, being a full monster is one thing but you are... a half breed? Look a lot like a normy to me. Which makes you less of a noob. -crosses arms-

I swear he isnt always a d**k, I think it may be the scuffle with snakehead lols

Its ok. Even just this image, I like. I shall cherish it FOREVER.

Fashionable Lunatic

11,600 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Char: No he is always a d**k, don't blame me for your problems.....

EDIT: Also Kal looks hawt, nice work Bets <3
Chi last time we talked he was blue....so red now?

Daring Duck

Miu: -sighs- You weren't hugged enough as a child, were you? Half breed?.... Hmm is that what you think? Then what exactly am I a half breed of? -sighs and hopes she isn't dragged into this-

Aww Miu is sadly used to people being like that to her so she is like meh.

Okay two more I had this brush that I think captures lava effect so I changed the tail and horn. The second one is just the horn changed because you said you like the tail.

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
Madness_insanity
Char: No he is always a d**k, don't blame me for your problems.....

EDIT: Also Kal looks hawt, nice work Bets <3
Chi last time we talked he was blue....so red now?

Normally red, but he alternate form is blue. :3.
I had him red in the picture I was working on... Unless I had a brain hiccup and said blue normally D;.. IM SORRY MAD IM SORRY ILU

Bets < I WANT HIM ALL. -nomnomnom- THAT LOOKS AMAZINGLY AWSOME. <3
I dont know which to pick now D:.
-flails-

Kal: If you weren't such a witch I wouldn't always be in a bad mood now a days. -poofs and leans against a wall- Hugged? As a child? PLEASE. Thats for babies and weaklinks. Oh, well doesn't that show you-

Ramese: -growls- Leave them alone Kal. -sighs and gives the girls a nod- Seriously... No bullying. Your giving a bad image freshmeat.

Kal: D;< I am not freshmeat! -growls and jumps up to float and pout- Your lucky half breed. -hisses-

Daring Duck

Thanks Madness, I rarely draw guys that you can tell are guys... Yet somehow I made my little Miu look like a dude so easily.

Miu: -sighs- Isn't tha...never mind.... Still a hatchling no point... The name is Miu mainly because I am not half breed, freshmeat.

Natsuko-neko's Senpai

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Signature Look 250
Chi Sohma
Viva Viola
Oh thanks chi o3o

...... For ouo?

Explaining the reason for the roll sweatdrop

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
Oh the boy and girl roll was me being random for something.
Since rabid said I was not explaining..

Kal: Well ... Skull crushers. Kalister is the name.
Rameses : -.-;... Rama at your service... Miss Miu and Char.. -soft fanboy smile-

Daring Duck

Speaking of random I need to put Miu is something fem like in her closet.

Miu: Charmed Mr. Skull crushers and Mr. Rama. -looks at Rama wondering what he is doing-

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff