Welcome to Gaia! ::

I haven't sold artwork on gaia in forever and a day. So, please let me know how much you guys think my artwork is worth. xD

[x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x]

Benevolent Donator

I'm new to pricing and still trying to understand it since the huge inflation myself, so I do apologize if i'm way off mark. Hopefully someone more experienced will correct me haha.

For the first couple of styles I would say easily upwards of 5Mill or more. However looking at your Team Grrrrr and Gundam Light examples I can see that your facial anatomy needs some work. Your coloring is really amazing, and your stylized pieces are eye catching and because of the style its far harder to see any anatomy flaws, but with your more traditional human anatomy its your faces, hands and I've noticed you tend to over exaggerate the 'guns' on the upper arm. Thats OK if thats your style to draw muscly men, however the arm holding the red ball in Gundam light the 'gun' in that just looking at it you can see the anatomy flaws, muscles don't work like that. So I would advice doing some facial and muscle studies and getting them up to the same level as your coloring because your coloring is really very good you have your own fluid style to it and it's very eye catching. If you fix these then taking into consideration that fact that you added a background as well then I could see them going for double if not triple that of your first few examples, and even more so in a auction.

Please price me back, if it isn't too much bother ~<3
Thanks for the critique. I'll keep those points in mind. c:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas