Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.That is right we are hireing again. Its seems a curse to our shop that our artists move on to bigger and better things shortly after joining, and while we are happy to know that they are reaching out and moving on it also damages our shop as we constantly are in need to replace them.
So here we are once again calling on the help of all those artists out there to give us a hand and keep Hogwarts School 0f Witchcraft and Wizardary alive.

Below is some of the artwork currently used in out shop, and while wonderful currently only 2 of these four artists are still with us.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Important information
So your interested in working for us? Then please read on! We will be hireing probably 2 new artists to the shop staff if not more.

What artists can expect of us:

- Artists recive 50% of flatsale profits that is 7.5k to the artist for every student they draw that is sold. Artist recive 65% of profits from auctions. Auctions are set up only at the artists request, never at the shops. The remaining 50% from sales and 35% percent is divided among costs for our colorists, item artist, non-arting management, subforms in the guild, among other things.

-Our colorists are paid the same rate as the artist for flatsale work but only 35% of the remaining profits from any auction.

- You are allowed to draw yourself one student at no cost when a slot is open on the school roster. Custom auctions take priority over what slots on the school roster are taken first, then shop artists, then flatsale student.

- We do not allow Pet Trades. Artists are allowed to sett up teired bidding at any of their auctions to reach certian items or gold ammounts be we dont allow bribes or pet trades in the shop as it causes to much confusion for managment.

- You can draw as many as you like, or as little, so long as you can handle the growings. Flats are held every year, though some years we will skip adding new students to give the artists a break in their work load.

- Certing is done by NoviaDodochi, all you have to do is send the shop account or pm her the completed images.

What we expect from artists:

- AIM users are preferred, but not required. Most of the staff uses Aim making it easyier when a shop discussion is needed.

- Currently the wait between each stage is 4-5months, that is 2months between years! There are only 4 stages to each student and all stages age at the same time.

-If you start work on a student you finish art on that student! We have had so many artists come and go that its becoming a burden on our owners to have the artist for their student keep changing, so now we ask that you agree to draw all four stages to each student you ever do art of.

- If you quit and cant complete all the artwork for the students you are the artist of we will ask you to refund us depending on how much art you did complete. Stage one - Refund 5,625g ; Stage two - Refund 3,750g ; Stage three - Refund 1,875g.

- Artwork that is complete.. that means clean and colored. If you cant color your own art we have colorists willing to work with you we just require that you send us clean artwork for them to color. It is a hassle for them to have to clean your artwork before they color and that is more work than they need!

- Headshots. Thats right, just like in the tags up top all we expect from you is good clean headshots of the students in their hogwarts robes. Full body art is not need all we ask is drawings from the chest up.
The Application
If you are still interested please fill out the form below! And thank you so much for offering your services.

[b]Name:[/b] ((Gaia Username please))
[b]Examples:[/b] ((At least 3, Please list links do not post images.))
[b]Work Rate:[/b] ((How much time you need to work on adverage))
[b]You Timezone:[/b]
[b]How often you draw:[/b]
[b]Can you commit? [/b]
[b]Do you work for any other breedables or shops in general?[/b] ((Please list shop links.))
[b]Do you have any distractions/prior commitments? [/b]((school, clubs, work, ect))
[b]Comments:[/b] ((Any Questions or Comments))
Applicants

Thank you to all who have applied and will apply! We will announce who we will hire around the 20th to the public on this thread and the shop thread.

Serafy pg3 heart
Beh Bear pg5 heart
mintarden pg5 heart
zagiameria pg6 heart
Finally the page is all set up! Posting is open!
Name: Tauria Black
Examples: http://www.geocities.com/tei627/art.html
Work Rate: At the most, a week
You Timezone: North America Central
How often you draw: whenever I have the Chance
Can you commit? Unless there's some gawd-aweful reason, like I blew up my hand, then yes
Do you work for any other breedables or shops in general? not at the moment, but i do plan on setting up a breedables shop eventually
Do you have any distractions/prior commitments? School
Comments: the CGed works are fairly old ^^;
Thank you so much for applying! Your application will be added at the first chance possible.
Thank you for concidering me!
heart bump
*considers* i think i might when i'm done with my big commissions. i want to get those out of the way

Shy Phantom

*wills people to apply* ninja
Myst! *huggles* hihi love
Poke dada bump domokun
*bumps and ponders about showing the thread to Bearness*
Yesh show the thread! SHOW IT!! Or dont either way...who is this Bearness? I must meet them!

Gawd I want pie..

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces