Welcome to Gaia! ::

visiter count

+1 1 100.0% [ 75 ]
Total Votes:[ 75 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 29 30 31 > >>

Hi there, my name?s Ryoko-chan.

I'll keep this short and simple. I bought some really cool fox line-art a little over a week ago, and I have lots of ideas, I just don?t have the Photoshop programs to make my dreams come true >.< I want to have an elemental-fox shop (Shop will be called ?Elementafox? ), but I need some help >.<

User Image

There are four stages; egg, pup (baby), kit (teen), and adult. There is different line-art for genders, as well as unique line-art to each element. I currently have six elements (Fire, Water, Earth, Air, Shadow?aka ghost, and Spirit?aka psychic). I?ve already went ahead and made certs for these six elements, and there probably will be more when I finally get somewhere and have the time >.< The shop mule has already been made too >.<

I am currently seeking two colorists, a shader*, an inker or line editor, and a banner maker somewhere down the line when the shop opens. Any other help you can offer is much appreciated, especially like if you know someone who wants/ is interested in creative writing, or is new to coloring/shading. I have an idea for a story, I just don?t have the time to develop it >.<

Please use these when applying for the job. Don?t steal the art, please >.<

Egg--Shading or coloring
Fire adult-- Shading or coloring

Fire pup--This and this for line edits/inker. When doing the symbol on the forehead, snatch the symbol from either the egg or the Fire Adult to make your life easier XD If you could put the lines I drew onto the clean fox, that's what I'm looking for.

Forms:
Colorist -
Username:
How often are you online?:
Time zone:
Experience:
About how many pets can you color each week?:
About how much time does it take you to finish a coloring after one is requested?:
General Coloring Samples:
Fox Coloring Sample:
Requested Payment Percentage/ Amount:
Comments:

Shader -
Username:
Fox Coloring Sample:
Requested Payment Percentage/ Amount:
Comments:

*Shader will probably be a one time only job. If you could shade in only 3-5 hues, I would appreciate it, since I will be the one re-coloring them >.< If you have questions, please ask.

Inker -
Name:
How quickly can you finish inking/editing a piece of art?:
Will you remain available to ink future art for the shop?:
Sample:
Payment Request:
Comments:

If you have any questions, please post them and I will get back to them as soon as I can.

For the contest, there will be two winners for colorists, one winner for shading, and one winner for line edits. (Total=4 people.)

Reward for winning--5k, plus a job ^_^

It will last two weeks, so starting today and ending on the 25th of June. Let me have a week after that to look thru all of the applications, and my final decisions will be made by the 30th. I'm hoping to start up as early in July as possible
Contestants:

Posted in R/C Thread heart
Stealthy_fly
Colorist -
Username: Stealthy_fly
How often are you online?: almost everyday
Time zone: Pacific
Experience: just avi art
About how many pets can you color each week?: 20
About how much time does it take you to finish a coloring after one is requested?: 5-10min
General Coloring Samples:[x]
Fox Coloring Sample: [x]
and if you're looking for something more complicated[x]

Requested Payment Percentage/ Amount: 15%
Comments: I pretty much am looking to do this mfor the fun of it.

Celaestia
Colorist -
Username: Celaestia
How often are you online?: i almost never leave it
Time zone: Mountain Time
Experience: I've been working on my colouring for about a month now but ive never worked for a shop before
About how many pets can you color each week?: As many as probably
About how much time does it take you to finish a coloring after one is requested?: 20-30 minutes. they go very quickly for me
General Coloring Samples: i did better on this one because i had an outline, but not the fire lines. http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j161/BambooFlower/purplekit.jpg
Fox Coloring Sample: http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j161/BambooFlower/flareversionbest.jpg
Requested Payment Percentage/ Amount: in the end, its your choice, but id like around 50%
Comments: I think it would be really cool to work for your shop. on the samples i gave you, i coloured the lines a colour inbetween the two main colours and blurred them because i think it makes them look more realistic. i can do really good work if you give me a chance!!

Posted in Art Contest Forum

Angel Of White
Colorist -
Username: Missing-nin44
How often are you online?: Constantly
Time zone: Central
Experience: Uh... I mess around with coloring a lot?
About how many pets can you color each week?: 10
About how much time does it take you to finish a coloring after one is requested?: 10 min.
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j39/shurikenmaster/goldy.jpg
Fox Coloring Sample:
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j39/shurikenmaster/foxfire.png
Requested Payment Percentage/ Amount: 10-15%
Comments: none really...cool idea

CrewWolf
Colorist -
Username: CrewWolf
How often are you online?: It's summer. I'm on way too often. Everyday. Every hour. Good lord.
Time zone: EST
Experience: I consider myself an anthro artist, but I do anything with fur, feathers, scales, you name it. Quadraped, bidped, etc. My tools of the trade are a wacom tablet and adobe photoshop. Been using them for years.
About how many pets can you color each week?: Eh, two a day, every other day. That makes *counts on fingers* 8? More if they're pre-shaded.
About how much time does it take you to finish a coloring after one is requested?: Depends. I'd say a couple hours. More if I have to, you know, put other stuff in it.
Pixel style [X] [X]
More complex, photoshoppy
[X] [X]
Fox Coloring Sample: [X]
Requested Payment Percentage/ Amount: I've never worked for a shop before or really been paid to do any artwork at all. I'd say 40%-50%, but I'm willing to work it out.
Comments: Nice line work. I'm not entirely sure what style you prefer, the soft style or the pixel style. I figured the pixel style matched the pixel lines better though. I've never worked for a shop before, but I'm hoping this will be my first.

Inker -
Name: CrewWolf
How quickly can you finish inking/editing a piece of art?: It depends on how large and how complex. Pre-sketched, I can do it pretty quickly. I think the pup took about 30 min or less.
Will you remain available to ink future art for the shop?: I prefer coloring. I just want to say I'm available if you would need me to ink, because I can do it.
Sample: [Fox Pup, lined and colored] Also look at my samples from my last form.
Payment Request: Not sure. Depends on a lot of factors.
Comments: I can do it really quick if I have it pre-sketched already. Even if it's messy or you think it's a bad sketch, I can clean it up in the inking part.

Posted in Pricing/Assistance

Keyray
Colorist -
Username: Keyray
How often are you online?: usually everyday for about 4 hours or more
Experience: worked with photoshop for over 4 years, can ink by hand and partially with photshop...don't know what else to put...
About how many pets can you color each week?: 2-3 but I might be able to do more
About how much time does it take you to finish a coloring after one is requested?: depends on complexity, but about 2 hours for the actual process
General Coloring Samples: go here - some art stuff
Fox Coloring Sample: http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j152/Kawora/shadeorcolor.jpg
Requested Payment Percentage/ Amount: i don't know 150?...but it really depends on what needs to be done
Comments: I'm pretty most of the time, until my job picks up and I go back to school for fall semester. I give warning if something comes up. I can also do more than coloring if need be

Kazzmonkey
Colorist -
Username: Kazzmonkey
How often are you online?: Very? Usually anywhere from 4 to 9 hrs a day, depending on the day and time of year.
Time zone: Eastern
Experience: Owner of Anima Libro, Assistant Shop Manager at Pundus
About how many pets can you color each week?: Depending on the detail anywhere from 5-15 stages.
About how much time does it take you to finish a coloring after one is requested?: Depending on the detail, on average half an hour after receiving the request.
[x](WIP)
[x]
[x](Kind of old. A couple months.)
Fox Coloring Sample:
[eggu]
[foxy]
Requested Payment Percentage/ Amount: Uhh, ultimately thats your choice but I guess at least 60% on flats.
Comments: I haven't actually colored for a shop yet, and mostly just do it for fun, but I've been looking around and would like to give it a try. I kinda suck at shading, just to let you know.

ninetails4
Colorist -
Username: ninetails4
How often are you online?: atleast 2 times aday if not grounded
Time zone: EST
Experience: not to much but will get better
About how many pets can you color each week?: 10 a week or more
About how much time does it take you to finish a coloring after one is requested?: about 30 mins
General Coloring Samples: http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y56/inuyashakagome45/sven.jpg
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y56/inuyashakagome45/leeann_rsfnf.gif
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y56/inuyashakagome45/ninetails4mooncustom.gif
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y56/inuyashakagome45/Jenny.jpg
Fox Coloring Sample: http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y56/inuyashakagome45/pretty.png
Requested Payment Percentage/ Amount: 55% flat 80% breeding 90% Custom 80% aution
Comments: I can't cert so sweatdrop and I love these lines
!

Ravenloue
Colorist -
Username: Ravenloue
How often are you online?: At least 10 hours
Time zone: CST
Experience: I was part of MistressPaco's Catch-A-Pet
About how many pets can you color each week?: Depends on the details in the pets.. but with the lineart like this.. at least 10-20
About how much time does it take you to finish a coloring after one is requested?: Between 1 and 3 hours.. once again.. depending on the lineart
X | X | X
Fox Coloring Sample:
X | X
{more to come soon}
Requested Payment Percentage/ Amount: Flatsale/Breeding - 70% Custom/Auction - 90%
Comments: I just love this lineart. Not too complicated but still cute ^.^ And Sorry ahead of time if I made too many examples >.>;

romuluslupin1987
colored one of your foxes for the hell of it
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a76/remus1987/shadeorcolor.png

User Image
200/200

Seaki
Inker -
Name: Seaki
How quickly can you finish inking/editing a piece of art?: 4 minutes for Inking, I can usually finish pretty quickly. For editing, it depends on how much much I have to edit. If its something small, I can edit in one or 2 minutes. Large edits take about 10.
Will you remain available to ink future art for the shop?: Yes. I'm not a particularly busy person.
Sample: [x-uncleaned version]|[x-cleaned version]|[x-edit]
Payment Request: Whatever you like.
Comments:

scrappster
Colorist - Shader - Inker

Username: scrappster

How often are you online?: More then I should be

Time zone: Mountain Time, +1 from Gaia's time

Experience: Some

About how many pets can you color each week?: Depends on what I'm doing or what is going on, but probably 2-5.

About how much time does it take you to finish a coloring after one is requested?: I did the examples in about...eh, about 2 and a half hours methinks, but after one is requested, it may take me longer to actually get it up. Of course xD

How quickly can you finish inking/editing a piece of art?: ^

Will you remain available to ink future art for the shop?: I like inking, so more then likely, yes.

Coloring Sample: Here Bigger

Inking Sample:
Here
Bigger
Editing Sample:
Here
Here

Requested Payment Percentage/ Amount: Eh, it depends on what all I'd have to do. To do the colored, inked, and edited one, more then 75%, but in general, probably 50-75%. Just depends.

Comments: Since it's summer now, I definitely have plenty of time. However I'm looking for a job, and I'll be starting college in the fall, so my time may be taken up a bit more.

WittleAna
Colorist -
Username: WittleAna
How often are you online?: A few horus every day
Experience: I own my own shop, but it's not very busy and doesn't bring in a lot of gold
About how many pets can you color each week?: UNLIMITED!!!
About how much time does it take you to finish a coloring after one is requested?: Ehhh I wouldn't say more than half an hour, usually less. I work hard
General Coloring Samples: http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g22/anastasiaiiwittleana/example1.jpg http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g22/anastasiaiiwittleana/pic7.jpg
Fox Coloring Sample: http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g22/anastasiaiiwittleana/wolf.jpg Not my best coloring, because my selected brush wouldn't work out
Requested Payment Percentage/ Amount: Whatever you give the other people. n.n
Comments: This looks like a great shop and i'll be on a lot!

Via PM

heart

Edit:
Ok, this has been one of the hardest things for me to do sweatdrop I really don't like picking only two people out of a group when all can do such a wonderful job. So I had brainstormed of how I could accept two more colorists, just as part time colorists, and I came up with something.

I have contacted everyone who I've decided to hire, and they've all accpeted the call.
-----------------------------------
Here is who I chose:

For Full Time colorists:
Kazz and Scrappy

For Part Time Colorists:
Keyray and Amanda

For Line editor:
Seaki
-----------------------------------

For those of you who did not make it, I hope you don't take offense in me not choosing you, and as a reward for your hard efforts, I'm giving everyone who entered that didn't win 1k. Just because I didn't choose you for a shop does not mean you do not have talent. Everyone had good talent, choosing which people would be the best for my shop has left me pretty drained this week @_@'
If you have any specific concerns of why you didn't get hired, I'll be more than willing to talk to you in AIM or PM's whichever you prefer.

Thanks to everyone who've participated <3 You guys did great!!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff