Welcome to Gaia! ::

do you like my unicorn?

yes 0.6 60.0% [ 3 ]
no 0.4 40.0% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 5 ]
1 2 >

User Image

I would like to make a breedable of these (^)

1) I know some about owning a breedable shop, but probally not enough.
2) I need workers. I want to do lineart and coloring by myself, unless I find an amasing colorist. I need someone to be a co-owner and help.
3) I need to know how much my breedable would go for.
4) Anyone good at making banners? I am only ok.
More info:
-3 stages probally.
-will be called My little >pissed off< pony unicorn
-each generation will have different logo on its butt.
| To all those that served in the army in order to protect this country, I honor your bravery. To those that are dead, I mourn. And to those who are still alive, I thank you. |
-+-+-+-| .$. | Shia is currently : Silent.| .$. |-+-+-+-

Could I be co-owner? I'm on almost every day and I have owned a shop before.

| To all those that served in the army in order to protect this country, I honor your bravery. To those that are dead, I mourn. And to those who are still alive, I thank you. |
I think that might be good because I dont have much expirence. At least I have some talent *hopes that I have some talent*

What store did you work in? (im just curious)

Loesii. It was a pixel pet store, but I got busy for a while and couldn't do much.

Ok, so I guess I could just pm you when everything is almost ready (lineart, first gen, backrounds, banners ect.)

What do co-owners do anyways?

Okay.

Co-owners help out the owner with the shop. Like oragnizing things and updating the news and such. At least I think that's what they do...

Well it sounds good at least.

Yeah. Hm... I think they should go at 1k each. If they get popular then you can make it higher...

Hmm, thats not very good money...
I can get 30k for a cg picture...

I guess you have to start low when your not popular though.

XD Now that i've been thinking about it and looked at what you've colored... they should go for 3.5k or more...

Maybe I will start off with an auction so I can get a good pirce...of corse if no one has heard of them, people might not look at my auction....hmmm...this is a dilly of a pickle.

Hrm... maybe start off with a free raffle to get it known and make a poll for pricing?

free raffle?

Erna. It's when you give a certain amount of tickets to everybody that wants one.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff