Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Bear

11,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Millionaire 200
I'd like my art pced by you ouob

I have an art shop where I let people name thier price. But sometimes people ask me for set prices because they don't want to lowball me or anything >o<;;
And I dont want to say 1b (because people usually pay 400m- 2b and thats middlish) because I dont want to be someone who over prices thier art~

I've been told before 100m-500m max but I think I have improved

So what would you say is a fair ammount?

* I would also like to know about RLC*

[x] [x] [x]
My DA

Sasuchu's Princess

Pure-hearted Star

I would honestly just do a Bride shop and see how high it can go o ___ o thats what i been doing forever i dont like pricing it so just enjoy having them Offer.

- -
Just give a minimum Offer so they know they arent allowed to go that low >___<;; how that helps

Friendly Bear

11,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Millionaire 200
Koneko Bocchan
I would honestly just do a Bride shop and see how high it can go o ___ o thats what i been doing forever i dont like pricing it so just enjoy having them Offer.

- -
Just give a minimum Offer so they know they arent allowed to go that low >___<;; how that helps

Thanks darling~
But I'd like to know because I like to look on request threads and when I really like it I offer but they preffer it if I have a set price >o<;;

Sasuchu's Princess

Pure-hearted Star

Jady-Chan
Koneko Bocchan

- -

Thanks darling~
But I'd like to know because I like to look on request threads and when I really like it I offer but they preffer it if I have a set price >o<;;

they are really cute! so around 3bill + in my opinion ~ im not good with pricing Q__Q
i hope others come n give u a better range

Friendly Bear

11,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Millionaire 200
Koneko Bocchan
Jady-Chan
Koneko Bocchan

- -

Thanks darling~

they are really cute! so around 3bill + in my opinion ~ im not good with pricing Q__Q
i hope others come n give u a better range

Daww thank you ouob

Friendly Bear

11,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Millionaire 200
Quote:
I've been told before 100m-500m max but I think I have improved

Who said that pewpewpew

I would ask for 3+ bil honestly. For a bribe shop you could always set a minimum and see what people offer. Maybe give the first slots to the highest offers and / or characters you feel like drawing
2bil+ minimum

Friendly Bear

11,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Millionaire 200
Thank you all!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash