Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bashful Bookworm

I made my art shop back in April and haven't really been on since until now, I'm wanting to re-price my art, can anyone help me do that? I have 6 styles...I'll post them all below...I'd like pricing for all of them please and thank you! <3

¢нιвι
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ιикιиg
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ѕкєт¢нιиg
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

¢συρℓєѕ

ℓσνєℓу ѕтуℓє

ℓσνєℓу ρσѕєѕ
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Bashful Bookworm

emotion_bigheart

Bashful Bookworm

emotion_bigheart

Bashful Bookworm

heart heart heart

Gimmighoul's Wife

Quick Poster

4,450 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Married 100
  • Invisibility 100