Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'm thinking of opening an avatar art shop. I did a bunch of freebies for samples, and I was wonder how much i should charge for the style, so could u give me ur opinion on how much u would pay for them?
User Image
this is adventchildzack
User Image
and mireiyuu
User Image
[~Shadow_Princess~]
User Image
and Midnite Storm 2

I was thinking around 200g apiece?
I'm also thinking of doing anime-style headshots, could u give me ur opinion on them too?
User Image
[~Shadow_Princess~] again
(i only have one)
oh, and the first style is supposed to be like that, just to let u all know... sweatdrop
Havign a bit of trouble getting a price n.n?
Felix Morgan
Havign a bit of trouble getting a price n.n?

lol, yeah...
oh i love ur art! *going to ur thread...*
Kang Lin
oh i love ur art! *going to ur thread...*
I forgot to say I was having trouble to and since I have a distorted veiw on how much gold is worht in messes me up.
lol
i think ur prices are good
Kang Lin
lol
i think ur prices are good
cool n.n I havn't had that many commissions so I was beginning to think it was over priced. I wish I knew how to CG though. I would be rich.
oh i know. i've colored a few pictures on the computer but they dont turn out as good as when i do it by hand. wanna see them? they're in the artarena if u wanna look.

hey can i add u to my friendslist? i might want more art later! (i'd ask for more now but i cant afford it)
Kang Lin
oh i know. i've colored a few pictures on the computer but they dont turn out as good as when i do it by hand. wanna see them? they're in the artarena if u wanna look.

hey can i add u to my friendslist? i might want more art later! (i'd ask for more now but i cant afford it)
Go for it. I also have a payment plan for people who cant afford it. I draw it and they pay me later. yet one person on my pay me plan i havnt seen in a month sad I think I'm a bit to trusting.
Felix Morgan
Kang Lin

Go for it. I also have a payment plan for people who cant afford it. I draw it and they pay me later. yet one person on my pay me plan i havnt seen in a month sad I think I'm a bit to trusting.

yeah, some people are assholes. maybe u could report them? (can u do that?)
its really cool!!! biggrin
nikki_52
its really cool!!! biggrin

thank u! do u have an opinion on how much i should charge?
For the anime-style headshots, 350 - 500 g (depending on difficulty)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff