Welcome to Gaia! ::

H-Hello? Anyone there?): Hey you, wanna help me? >>
Art auctions are confusing me, but I still want to try it o: Seems fun, > u < so, If you're kind and beautiful and awesome, you'll be able to help a noob, right?~ c:
So, on to my questions, what do you do in an art auction? How do you make one? What does hb ab, etc. all stand for? How does it work in general?!?!?! I NEED HELP D: EXTRA ADVICE WOULD ALSO BE APPRECIATED~
also, '<3's would be lovely~
hb: high bid
ab: auto buy
sb: start bid
mi: minimum bid increase
Bangui

.. OMG Why didn't I think of that earlier? = = LOL i have no logic running in my head.. Thank you~
cielo melons
Bangui

.. OMG Why didn't I think of that earlier? = = LOL i have no logic running in my head.. Thank you~

lol, no problem. I would suggest going through the auctions forum just browsing until you have a general idea of how auctions work.
The things that confused me at first were auto buy, which is usually a ridiculously high amount that a bidder can choose to pay and win the auction automatically...and also high bid, which is just the current highest bid.
Good luck!
Bangui
cielo melons
Bangui

lol, no problem. I would suggest going through the auctions forum just browsing until you have a general idea of how auctions work.
The things that confused me at first were auto buy, which is usually a ridiculously high amount that a bidder can choose to pay and win the auction automatically...and also high bid, which is just the current highest bid.
Good luck!

Hmmm... I should, shouldn't I.. |D I'll do that now lol ;3 and thanks for the advice, again!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff