*bounds in*

Dangerous Lunatic

Hello!!!
What do you think of the dog thing? xD
User Image

Who ME STALKING NEEEEVER.
Love the shop, and I would love to sign up as a guest. When its not 2am XD
User Image

I adore it. Love the lines, and the shading. I havent opened the template yet to see it. I will do that Friday when I am back with my laptop n_n

Dangerous Lunatic

omg really?! That's great!! ;u;
I can't wait for you to apply. blaugh
I use a lot of layers so I hope it's not confusing
User Image

No worries, I like it when there are more than one (cough 6+) layer, specially when it makes it easy to color certain parts of the pet (I usually use my touchpad so the magic wand is my friend).
User Image

So opened them up, and working on the deer, and the layers are difficult to go through and find the right ones, you may want to go back and label them. And for the shading you may want to change that to a neutral color =3 so you dont need to go back and forth and color overlay all the time the shading.
User Image

Bedtime though for me.

Dangerous Lunatic

Are the folders not working?
I've separated layers into line, eye, and base folders.

Change the eye shading color? or all the shading color?

Dangerous Lunatic

User Image
bump before sleep....

Dangerous Lunatic

Two more finals to go
this is absolutely adorable. /will be applying.

also, advertising today~ day 1

Combative Foe

15,225 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Lemme plan your events!!
Name: shyanimegrl
Timezone: PST
Do you have Skype?: Unfortunately I don't have Skype, but I have AIM and MSN. x'3
Any past experience?: Yes, in addition to having experience planning, running, tracking, and helping fellow team members with events, I also keep the cosplay, owners, and other lists updated at Coeurl. At Pocket Explorers which has recently launched, my contributing includes that I proposed and created the bank system procedure details, the bank character's description, bank name, and thread and shall be maintaining inventory records based on posted forms. ^u^
Are you currently working at another shop?: c': These are shops in which I am a staff team member that are launched and not in hiatus: Coeurl (b/c), Pocket Explorers (b/c), Wagashi (mini shop)
Why should we hire you: I love dogs as well as this interest thread's concepts and would love to help contribute to Hell Bound running smoothly and successfully as a fun-filled b/c shop by offering my assistance in organization, tracking, and records up-keeping, and suggesting ideas for and running interesting events aimed to be simple for following and participating in and enjoyable at the same time. :'D
Anything else?: Best wishes *u*

Combative Foe

15,225 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
I'm advertising today >u<

I have a suggestion!!!!

c': I like the cert as it is, but would certainly be open to reading suggestions fellow thread-goers would like to share regarding it. Also, methinks 5k is a good price for the Hell Hounds and perhaps the familiars could be 2.5k. c':

Dangerous Lunatic

Illusei

Yay! I can't wait to see your application c:
Points added

shyanimegrl

application, points, and suggestion added~
Thank you for applying for the event manager position! I didn't think people will apply for it ;u;
I forgot to add this in the form. How much should you get paid?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff